WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The fact this election may even be close is crazy.

Who the f could actually still be voting for trump at this point

diehard TLR brehs that want 'traditionalism' so that a woman will bow to them and massage their feet after coming home from a 12 hour shift from Amazon

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The "policy" they have aka Project 2025 is the shyt that they are currently driving 100MPH to get away from.... :mjlol:

They can't "talk" about it.... because no sane individuals fukking like it.... :mjlol:
But we have folks telling us that Kamala needs to post her policy on here website the moment she got the nomination. :troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But we have folks telling us that Kamala needs to post her policy on here website the moment she got the nomination. :troll:

At some point... sure.. I want to see more policy detail but why meddle with a good thing. Her campaign for the most part is "good vibes and we're going to protect all of the things you care about that Trump/Vance want to kill..." Sounds good!

:manny:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep hearing the media and republicans saying Trump needs to stay on message and policy. What fukking message or policy does he have:dahell: he’s been saying the same shyt for almost 10 years now.:heh:
Right?! They keep going back to him staying on message. The real underlying defect with Trump (among many other things) is he has no message, no policy, just hyperbole & fear tactics blended with outright nonsense.

Also, the daily show a couple days ago skillfully showed many side by side clips, his message is the same as it was in 2020 & 2024. Verbatim. The country will be destroyed with Biden being president. He's literally just swapping in Harris' name now. thats it. thats the message

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
that wouldn't make sense but maybe since it's Florida

Still crazy that they had referendum and felons won their rights back and DeSantis did everything possible to prevent them voting

looks like he's likely illegally voted and NYS should go and get him but maybe a gray area since he hasn't been sentenced
I was watching the screen like wait he’s a convicted felon how in the fukk is he voting. Did we just witness a crime in real time :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
11fbb437_bb86_43cf_b54c_75587a77da78.jpeg

I had it to read it three times just to make sure my edibles weren't kicking in.
@Jesus H. Christ has returned and forgiven all of their sins

Click the link in the bio to see how this may be bad news for the democrats

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Throw the dotard under the bus on Israel too. If he is the selfless hero, the top 5 dead or alive as @wire28 tells us, he'll let her do it.
I’m just telling you what the history books and documentaries will be saying and teaching our children after Kamala seals the deal. :hubie:

Losers don’t write the history books, winners do