WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Kamala's success kind of brings into focus how much people hated Hilary.
Hilary was the WOAT

look at this shyt
She and Robbie Mook almost lost Minnesota
MINNESOTA! :damn:

main-qimg-5a18f4e06e8c262fc22dc4862d6dec69-pjlq

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Fair or unfair, the Clintons are representative of the political elite/establishment.

That hurt Hillary severely in 2016.

The DNC thought it was wise to run the Candidate that had the second worst favorable in history next to Trump and lost in 2008 to a newcomer named Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. It’s not fair, but the Republicans had tarnished her name by essentially running anti Hillary campaign since 1992.

Establishment Dems and the people who follow them(like Blue MAGA on this site) are a bunch of clueless bozos with their heads up their ass and should never be listened to when it comes to selecting a presidential nominee.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The DNC thought it was wise to run the Candidate that had the second worst favorable in history next to Trump and lost in 2008 to a newcomer named Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. It’s not fair, but the Republicans had tarnished her name by essentially running anti Hillary campaign since 1992.
Facts in this part

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I remember in 07/08 when Obama put his hat into the ring and black folk was like “who this mofo” :jbhmm: , Dems elite was like this Hillary’s race and having other black Dem elites co sign her lmaoo

Soon as black folk saw Michelle Obama and his daughters us black folk was like :banderas: it was a wrap for Hillary :mjlol:

Black America was like Foh Hillary :camby: then Bill was being salty talkin bout Jessie Jackson won NC too :mjpls: trying to throw cold water on Obizzy wins in Iowa out the gate… :mjlol: then Hillary in her desperation tried to imply that Obizzy would get thr jfk treatment and black folk was like “we dare yall cacs and see what will happen to ya” :demonic: even had Farrakhan come out and say “if yall cacs lay one finger on our brotha it’s up for all you cacs” :takedat:

Now Take Mrs Harris.. Same shyt applies here :ufdup:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

(Wisconsin GOP tried to strip power from the dem governor and lost)

The total ballots cast last night in Dane County were nearly 50% of the total ballots cast in the 2020 general election. Just a stunningly high turnout for a primary, driven entirely by democrats. November might be a bloodbath unless the economy implodes or Harris gets hit with a wild scandal.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I remember in 07/08 when Obama put his hat into the ring and black folk was like “who this mofo” :jbhmm: , Dems elite was like this Hillary’s race and having other black Dem elites co sign her lmaoo

Soon as black folk saw Michelle Obama and his daughters us black folk was like :banderas: it was a wrap for Hillary :mjlol:

Black America was like Foh Hillary :camby: then Bill was being salty talkin bout Jessie Jackson won NC too :mjpls: trying to throw cold water on Obizzy wins in Iowa out the gate… :mjlol: then Hillary in her desperation tried to imply that Obizzy would get thr jfk treatment and black folk was like “we dare yall cacs and see what will happen to ya” :demonic: even had Farrakhan come out and say “if yall cacs lay one finger on our brotha it’s up for all you cacs” :takedat:

Now Take Mrs Harris.. Same shyt applies here :ufdup:
Didn't they changed the rules in the primary to get Hilary the nomination in 08? And then again for 2016?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i was literally just wondering how much Kamala should lean into that "Im With Her" shyt

should she talk about making history as a woman...or just not talk about it at all :ehh:

I don't think it's a coincidence that she's not talking about (her) gender or race much. The only time it comes up is when she's talking to a specific audience, like her fraternity or the NAACP etc etc. In general her approach is more Obama than Hillary, and I think that's a good thing.

The problem, and where the Obama comparisons stop IMO, is that she seems receptive to lazy gimmicks policy wise. Adopting Trump's tax on tips thing is dumb. Maybe it's just a one-off but given that she still hasn't announced specific policy positions or the DNC platform, it could be a sign that she's just gonna say whatever. Obama separated himself in 07/08 by deliberately avoiding those games. One of the biggest examples was Hillary and then McCain campaigning on lowering the gas tax while Obama rightfully called it out as meaningless pandering.

Another policy example is her pledge to "cap" rent raises, which is impossible. Even weirder, she chose a VP who displayed how to limit/lower rent: build a lot of houses. Minnesota has led the charge on this, as has Austin TX. I saw a headline that the Biden administration released an executive order yesterday cutting "red tape" on approving housing/zoning which sounds really good (I haven't read the policy yet). Some type of infrastructure/stimulus type bill aimed at building a shyt ton of houses and apartments around the country would be very popular.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

(Wisconsin GOP tried to strip power from the dem governor and lost)

The total ballots cast last night in Dane County were nearly 50% of the total ballots cast in the 2020 general election. Just a stunningly high turnout for a primary, driven entirely by democrats. November might be a bloodbath unless the economy implodes or Harris gets hit with a wild scandal.

The media will probably pull some October surprise if they have anything. They're working double time to get Trump back in office

Last edited: