#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Social media team didnt taunt him to this level though with the crowd sizes

Kamala trying to get under his skin by bringing up the tip tax thing etc

They’ve definitely taken the trolling up a level and been more agressive
2020 Biden didn’t do big campaign events. Covid and being responsible :manny:.

2024 as the incumbent I think his social media team were talking about his achievements and shytting on the Orangeman lack their off.

Kamala still isn’t running a policy oriented campaign yet so this is what we get, populism.

It is what it is.

Crowd size bothers him, but it isn’t necessarily an indicator of voter intent. Just look at Liz Warren, but it is good.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it's a mix of both. biden was so toxic that anything he or his team would say would largely be called corny and also he was slowing down and kamala not having jokes like that. i also believe that dems know that just running off fear will probably not get people invigorated so they are being much more light-hearted and treating them like clowns instead of outright nazis

Yeah that’s the biggest thing to me that it used to be just “fear” and not making a mockery of him which just fed into his ego of being the bully Dems were scared of. It’s like the Dems just wanted to play the perpetual victim of the bullies instead of fighting back

I don’t know who made the switch but I feel like the Dems also changed how they give their message which is huge to me because how you say things is just as important as the actual message

Dems have always been more for the working class then republicans but somehow the republicans have stolen that narrative and part of it is because Dems have kinda become snobby and condescending which feeds into the “liberal elite” attacks from republicans even though it’s a joke to think republicans aren’t apart of the elite class

I feel like Walz is a big part of getting that working class message across from a relatable standpoint that hits home with these people as opposed to the more buttoned up political way the Dems have been saying it the last 8 years

Walz gives them a soul

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2020 Biden didn’t do big campaign events. Covid and being responsible :manny:.

2024 as the incumbent I think his social media team were talking about his achievements and shytting on the Orangeman lack their off.

Kamala still isn’t running a policy oriented campaign yet so this is what we get, populism.

It is what it is.

Crowd size bothers him, but it isn’t necessarily an indicator of voter intent. Just look at Liz Warren, but it is good.

The crowd size thing is effective because hes a narcissist who can’t let it go so instead of attacking her the whole time he wastes a half hour on crowd sizes

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i think it's a mix of both. biden was so toxic that anything he or his team would say would largely be called corny and also he was slowing down and kamala not having jokes like that. i also believe that dems know that just running off fear will probably not get people invigorated so they are being much more light-hearted and treating them like clowns instead of outright nazis

Mocking them and sarcasm (but still taking them serious) works much more effective than a serious tone.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Head of the Lincoln Project. Discusses Dobbs Dads and what they call "Red Dawn Conservative" and how they're moving away from Trump and considering Kamala. Discusses how Trump's "campaign" is completely outdated. Personally, I can definitely see the Dobbs Dad angle. I'm not so sure about the neocons

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The fact this election may even be close is crazy.

Who the f could actually still be voting for trump at this point

Roughly ~60% of white people in the United States will vote for Trump in November. They don't care that he's crazy and incompetent. They don't care that he's a racist piece of shyt because he represents their values.

For Kamala to win, it takes a high turnout (looking good on that front so far from the data we have), a shift in Latinos (also looking good) and a slight shift in suburban whites who live in the key battleground states (also looking good so far).