WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It brings my heart joy that CNN is dying a slow death. Their “hear both sides, you decide” schtik has been arguably more harmful than Fox News outright propaganda.
Been fukk CNN for a minute. Mandem see expanding medicare and stripping more workers rights and say hmmmmmm they're both equally valid positions :beli:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It brings my heart joy that CNN is dying a slow death. Their “hear both sides, you decide” schtik has been arguably more harmful than Fox News outright propaganda.
not even remotely. weird thing to lie about

let me guess, this stems from some bullshyt ass idea that CNN isn't far left enough for you :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Have this convo with my Dad all the time, regarding media. I say something like some of the media, esp. CNN and MSNBC are responsible for something. They highlight every Trump tweet or post, or speech, or rally. And then say or have their anchors say he's a threat to democracy. So you show his rally? People who watch CNN don't need to be convinced to vote. but they need the clicks and the watches and imprints and the hate watching.

I am not like a cultural/legacy media expert but it's something like that.

My Dad will say its their job to report the news. but what's more important? it's clear that either they don't truly view Trump as the existential threat that they paint him as, or they do, and they really don't care that much.

so everyday or so my Dad will say DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID OR WHAT HE SAID and I'm usually like no, or I saw a headline. I don't revel it or follow it that way anymore. For what?
Tell pops get off that flabby shyt

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Ellie Quinlan Houghtaling/

August 13, 2024/11:22 a.m. ET

Here’s What Scares Republicans Most About a Harris Win​

Mitch McConnell is terrified Kamala Harris will enact policies that end up kneecapping the Republican Party.​

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz wave as they get off the Air Force Two plane

Ronda Churchill/AFP/Getty Images

The day after Minnesota Governor Tim Walz was announced as Kamala Harris’s choice for vice president, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told a crowd of lawmakers in Louisville, Kentucky, that a Harris administration would spell certain doom for the Republican Party.

“Let’s assume our worst nightmare—the Democrats went to the White House, the House, the Senate,” McConnell said during his keynote speech at the National Conference of State Legislators Legislative Summit last week, according to Spectrum News. “The first thing they’ll do is get rid of the [Senate] filibuster. Second, you’ll have two new states: D.C., Puerto Rico. That’s four new Democratic senators in perpetuity.”

Puerto Rico will vote on a nonbinding ballot measure in November to determine the territory’s future political status, with voters being given three options, all of which would change its official status: statehood, independence, or independence with free association. It will be the seventh time that the island’s 3.2 million people vote to define their political relationship with the United States. Harris has not yet taken an official stance on the vote.

McConnell insisted that next on the historically moderate Democrat’s agenda would be to place as many liberal justices on the Supreme Court as possible, noting that doing so would be “unconstitutional”—while apparently ignoring the fact that that’s exactly what Donald Trump did to achieve SCOTUS’s current conservative supermajority.

“If they get those two new states and pack the Supreme Court, they’ll get what they want,” McConnell said.

Ultimately, McConnell believes that the Harris-Walz ticket “represents the far left of the Democratic Party.

“And by the way, that’s most Democrats today,” he added.

Following the address, Kentucky Senate President Robert Stivers broke down the Republican perspective on why Harris turned to Walz as her right hand.
“They’re trying to appeal to a rural voter that they have not appealed to in years,” Stivers said, reported Spectrum. “Now, whether they can or they can’t, that becomes a good question, and I think that will be based on the policies that they put forward. And hopefully, that’s what we get into.”

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man biden sounds terrible still, sounds like he's slurring his word. Like everyword is together:dahell: I barely can understand a word he says

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even remotely. weird thing to lie about

let me guess, this stems from some bullshyt ass idea that CNN isn't far left enough for you :mjlol:

No. It stems from CNN's relentless attempts not to offend right wingers. Atleast with Fox, everybody knows what you are getting. When CNN allows unchecked propaganda, it influences people who may not be ideologues.

Wolf Blitzer: "100% of scientists say the earth is a sphere, youtuber says it's flat. We report, you decide".