WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, not doin it.... Things start going well for Kamala/Walz and you want to try to drag us into another Israel debate. Not happening. Kamala has addressed it multiple times now, she's done exactly what she's needed to do. I hope they can achieve the ceasefire and bring all of the hostages home. That's all that needs to be said.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If they can maintain momentum it should be a guaranteed victory.

Polls will tighten some probably once we get closer to Election Day.. they typically do. I think she's got a great shot looking beyond the polls, Democrats/independents are energized.... energized in a way that I personally haven't seen since 2008.

More than the polls themselves, it's the energy that I'm liking. People can't wait to get out and vote. If it's high turnout... she's gonna win :whew:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
+9 in Wisconsin? I'm hopeful but not THAT hopeful.. Either way the polling averages are continuing to rise for Kamala :whew:

Yeah it’s a bit ambitious but overall I think it’s fair to say with the way things are going it’s Kamala’s to win and she can only lose by F’in up because I don’t see where Trump gets a bump from in the next few months if he couldn’t get one when he got shot

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Kevin McCarthy to Donald Trump on Fox News: "Stop questioning the size of her crowds."

Somewhere in Mar-a-Lago, a ketchup bottle is going through some things.

2/11
So even Kevin McCarthy knows Kamala Harris’ crowds are bigger. 🤣

3/11
Trump can't stop because the vanity narrative matters to him more than winning or losing

4/11
Don't be comforted by this clown show called Kevin McCarthy. Remember what happened to him and where he is today.

5/11
Be careful, @SpeakerMcCarthy, or you may have to spend a few months as coffee boy and boot licker to get back on Trump's good side.

6/11
Heinz should file a lawsuit for abuse.

7/11
LMAO, it seems like Kevin McCarthy really likes to be abused by his cult leader the old weird and racist misogynist.

8/11
i’m glad the gop has never learned telling trump NOT to do something only focuses his mind on it

9/11
Or maybe a ketchup packet 😂🤣😂🤣😂

10/11
Trump is incapable of making it anything but personality driven attacks in racist and misogynistic ways.

11/11
Size matters

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUyh5B1XAAARXj_.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and if america stops giving israel weapons, they'll just get them from china or russia :russell:you think we're the only ones who sell guns and bombs?

Then why not just stop giving them weapons :gucci: if they don't need them then it shouldn't be an issue and Dems won't take heat for it.

I get that you don't care because they're not white American but I don't like my tax dollars going towards mangling and starving Palestinian babies. That's some shyt I'm just inherently going to dislike, it's not even a left/right issue, just basic decency.