WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
NEW

Joe Rogan announced he supports RFK Jr over Trump: “he is the only one that makes sense to me.”

At this point, RFK pulls most of his votes from Trump.

2/11
Haha.

Weirdos are battling for 2nd place.

3/11
The dumdum community is torn between Trump’s old school rage-filled idiocy and the more dynamic shenanigans of RFK Jr.’s monumentally stupid life.

4/11
Yep, he’s pretty much locked up the 'lunatic fringe conspiracy theory' vote

5/11
@joerogan is a fukking right fringe idiot. RFK Jr is a poster child for conspiracy crack pots.

6/11
Why? Does Joe Rogan keep roadkill in a big freezer too?

7/11
trump = cooked

8/11
Thecworms are turning. 🙄

9/11
Trump just needs to go and rest.

10/11
RFK makes sense to the brain worms in Rogan's brain...

11/11
Joe Rogan has the logic of a 10yr old.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUeniNPWkAEftfC.png

GUenrFDXkAECe_F.jpg

i support this :obama:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Donald Trump is now saying he doesn't really need Black voters because his popularity with white males has "gone through the roof"

2/11
Wow. This has gone off the rails. 🍿

3/11
Not real men.

4/11
What happened to being the president who had done the most for Black voters? We’re not going to roll with that anymore since the great NABJ disaster of 2024?

5/11
He’s a goner.

6/11
The drunk guy at the end of the bar that no one wants to sit near is talking on live TV.

7/11
This election was Trump’s get out of jail free card. Now that he’s losing, he knows he’s going to jail.

8/11
Someone needs to commit Donald to an asylum.

He’s delusional. Seriously.

9/11
Why didn't you share the video?

Oh, because he didn't say that.

10/11
Well, that's sure, as hell gonna win them over.🙄

11/11
Yeah that's not a great strategy

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUerVmna8AExeKt.jpg

GUetdlVX0AADmkY.jpg

1/11
Trump: It's possible that I won't do as well with Black women. White males way up. White males have gone through the roof. White males way up.

2/11
“White males way up” 😂😂😂😂😂

3/11
The only people who like him are racist white males.

4/11
Hateful white males who blame the world for their problems maybe, not the rest of us.

5/11
He’s Racist

6/11
Trump: These lights are so bright at my eyes that I can’t see too many people out there. I can only see the black ones. I cannot see any of the white ones. That’s how far I’ve come. That’s how far I’ve come. That’s a long way, isn’t it?

7/11
"white males way up" I'm not surprised since trump has the endorsement of David Duke.

8/11
Trump is so low energy he couldn't even put his makeup on today.

9/11
@dudes4harris got under his thin skin? Success. ✅

10/11
Thank you for posting these w/what he is saying. I can no longer listen to his voice, PTSD

11/11
Oh boy! Trump is a delirious end of days depressing rambling pessimistic weirdo who talks like the Rain Man!
Uh oh. Fart. [Rain Man]

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

1/11
NEW

Joe Rogan announced he supports RFK Jr over Trump: “he is the only one that makes sense to me.”

At this point, RFK pulls most of his votes from Trump.

2/11
Haha.

Weirdos are battling for 2nd place.

3/11
The dumdum community is torn between Trump’s old school rage-filled idiocy and the more dynamic shenanigans of RFK Jr.’s monumentally stupid life.

4/11
Yep, he’s pretty much locked up the 'lunatic fringe conspiracy theory' vote

5/11
@joerogan is a fukking right fringe idiot. RFK Jr is a poster child for conspiracy crack pots.

6/11
Why? Does Joe Rogan keep roadkill in a big freezer too?

7/11
trump = cooked

8/11
Thecworms are turning. 🙄

9/11
Trump just needs to go and rest.

10/11
RFK makes sense to the brain worms in Rogan's brain...

11/11
Joe Rogan has the logic of a 10yr old.

GUeniNPWkAEftfC.png

GUenrFDXkAECe_F.jpg

i support this :obama:

"He (RFK Jr.) is the only one that makes sense to me."

Speaks volumes about Rogan himself more than Trump.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Reporter: How do you plan to vote on the Florida’s abortion referendum?

Trump: I will announce that. I’m going to have a press conference on that so I don’t want to tell you now

2/11
We'll know in two weeks.

3/11
Trump will also be announcing his healthcare plan, releasing his taxes, and finally holding an infrastructure week at that same press conference.

4/11
So it’s infrastructure week again.

5/11
He has no idea what he’s being asked about lol

Completely devoid of thought

6/11
In 2 weeks…….

7/11
This feels like a skit from SNL if SNL took peyote, acid , Molly and cocaine all at one time

8/11
In two weeks?

9/11
This is like the announcement of his healthcare and infrastructure plans.

10/11
Because I haven’t come up with an answer yet

11/11
Why don’t you want to tell us now why do you need another press conference to tell us how much you align with project 2025

:shaq2:

voiture

Superstar
Daps

1/11
Donald Trump is now saying he doesn't really need Black voters because his popularity with white males has "gone through the roof"

2/11
Wow. This has gone off the rails. 🍿

3/11
Not real men.

4/11
What happened to being the president who had done the most for Black voters? We’re not going to roll with that anymore since the great NABJ disaster of 2024?

5/11
He’s a goner.

6/11
The drunk guy at the end of the bar that no one wants to sit near is talking on live TV.

7/11
This election was Trump’s get out of jail free card. Now that he’s losing, he knows he’s going to jail.

8/11
Someone needs to commit Donald to an asylum.

He’s delusional. Seriously.

9/11
Why didn't you share the video?

Oh, because he didn't say that.

10/11
Well, that's sure, as hell gonna win them over.🙄

11/11
Yeah that's not a great strategy

GUerVmna8AExeKt.jpg

GUetdlVX0AADmkY.jpg

1/11
Trump: It's possible that I won't do as well with Black women. White males way up. White males have gone through the roof. White males way up.

2/11
“White males way up” 😂😂😂😂😂

3/11
The only people who like him are racist white males.

4/11
Hateful white males who blame the world for their problems maybe, not the rest of us.

5/11
He’s Racist

6/11
Trump: These lights are so bright at my eyes that I can’t see too many people out there. I can only see the black ones. I cannot see any of the white ones. That’s how far I’ve come. That’s how far I’ve come. That’s a long way, isn’t it?

7/11
"white males way up" I'm not surprised since trump has the endorsement of David Duke.

8/11
Trump is so low energy he couldn't even put his makeup on today.

9/11
@dudes4harris got under his thin skin? Success. ✅

10/11
Thank you for posting these w/what he is saying. I can no longer listen to his voice, PTSD

11/11
Oh boy! Trump is a delirious end of days depressing rambling pessimistic weirdo who talks like the Rain Man!
Uh oh. Fart. [Rain Man]

They have the internal polling..Kamala is probably polling 95% of the black vote.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Some of y'all need to stop. Biden isn't "hated" by Democrats or independent voters. He will do her well to go out and talk to some midwestern/rural folks on the trail. He's a net positive on the trail.
And he still resonates with older voters. Pick the right spots for him to campaign and he's a net positive