WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I understand what’s going on in Gaza is fukked up. BELIEVE me, but the only people i care about is me and MY family HERE in the United States.
:hubie:Fair enough, that's at least a consistent position. Many of the people protesting have direct family being murdered over there, or hold humanist values that mean they view the whole of humanity as their family and can't stand watching kids being blown up with their tax dollars. So of course they're going to be driven to protest in any way they can, including peacefully interrupting a political speech.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fair enough.

What is the appropriate forum to discuss the United States complicity in what's happening in Israel with someone running for president? If folks position is that anything that might cause Harris to stumble or prevent her from hitting her pop culture punchlines then say that. But don't pretend it's a time and place issue like Kamala has something scheduled next week. :manny:
They can do whatever they want. It’s America. In turn Kamala can respond how she wants. In November they can decide whether they want to sit at home and let the people that hate them in Macomb country vote Trump in office or they can actively determine what happens to their future
And vote for the person through which they have the better chance of accomplishing their goals.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Harris also already made a statement on wanting a cease fire and ending bloodshed of innocent lives.

She's not going having a different stance with American hostages in Gaza and Pro-Gaza protest burning American flags.

But that's not enough...

I don't know what they want.... the issue is very very complex and anyone who acts like it isn't... must be new to foreign policy or just wants to ignore it. I believe they are trying to work with Israel on a ceasefire. I hope they get it done. There's nothing else I want to hear from Kamala on it.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

5fk6ip.jpg

Vote blue no matter who. Got it.
michael-jordan-yeah-9vzwkc1srcke8w8u.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah, Jesus she needs to fix that response immediately. How the hell does Biden have a more respectful response to being protested on this issue than Kamala? :snoop:
She should have just got them removed, doubt she could here what in the hell they was saying. I roll with Palestinians but heckling at a rally isn't going to get u noticed lol.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Why would I protest the people actively advocating for the death of the people in Palestine, the brutalization of college protesters and the deportation of Muslims in general :what:

The point is to go disrupt and ridicule the people closer to my side and the people with whom I actually have a better chance of having my desires accomplished through :childplease:
These protesters are fukking clowns. :dead:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I believe they are trying to work with Israel on a ceasefire. I hope they get it done. There's nothing else I want to hear from Kamala on it.
THE WHOLE PROBLEM IS WE DIDN'T HEAR THIS FROM KAMALA. Instead we heard her say that if you're protesting on this issue you must want Trump in office.