WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Some of them just have had political instincts to the detriment of the good policy they ran on.

When you set out to be polarizing, you're going to be polarizing.

A lot of them were elected as change candidates during domestic upheavals. Looks like the pendulum just swung back in the other direction for Bush and Bowman.
That's not what happened. Aipac money was used to run against them and get them out the paint.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I get the sentiment, my problem is Wes Moore's political resume consists of less than 2 years as a Governor. Maybe that talking point was given to him in a memo and he's being a good surrogate or maybe, as it sounds, he was freestyling what he believes the direction should be or is interpreting where its going.

Wes Moore's comments hold little weight to me because I don't see him being close now or in the near future to policy making decisions.
We can go back and forth all day with hypos, I’m not moreso saying that Harris campaign has shown two things: being disciplined when they do speak and being receptive to public sentiment. The latter part makes it worth expressing concern over every decision the campaign makes regardless of whether it reflects their internal thinking. Different degrees of public pressure are always a good thing. “Don’t tell me, make me.” - Obama.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's not what happened. Aipac money was used to run against them and get them out the paint.
Anyone denying that scandals like FBI investigations into using campaign money to pay your husband, pulling fire alarms in the capital, voting against the infrastructure bill, redistricting, and folks feeling like they couldn’t get their ear didn’t play a role in their ouster and it’s all AIPAC is ignoring the reality that AIPAC spent a lot of money to oust the other squad members and failed spectacularly.

We’re talking about house seats. They’re going to be contested. If you’re good with your people you usually hold on to them.:pachaha:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Man... JV team really got his feelings hurt by Walz

Man that attack, ain't it. Considering that Walz served 24 years, and he had a hearing problem at age 39.

But most important, the very fukking nerve to accuse Walz of avoiding going to war when Donald Trump.... Actually y'all finish the rest brehs.:pachaha:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Anyone denying that scandals like FBI investigations into using campaign money to pay your husband, pulling fire alarms in the capital, voting against the infrastructure bill, redistricting, and folks feeling like they couldn’t get their ear didn’t play a role in their ouster and it’s all AIPAC is ignoring the reality that AIPAC spent a lot of money to oust the other squad members and failed spectacularly.

We’re talking about house seats. They’re going to be contested. If you’re good with your people you usually hold on to them.:pachaha:
Get the fukk out of here. They spent nearly 9m to get her out. She didn't lose because of that so called scandal. Thecoli so full of shyt lmao.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Like what’s this dumbass regressive argument.

“They weren’t good, but they’d have gotten away with it if more money wasn’t involved?” :pachaha:

Bush had a whole congressional and DOJ investigation.

And you’re surprised she lost to a prosecutor.

This shyt funny when we compare it to the talk of Trump vs Harris.