WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There's nothing to suggest she isn't, either.

I am very skeptical of how she will handle these issues because of where she courts money and who she has on her team.

I hope to be wrong, but if these comments don't make you skeptical, you are wild.

I think it’s fair to read the tea leaves like @mastermind said. Also, Kamala has shown herself to not be an ideologue and receptive to public pressure so I think making it clear that people aren’t vibing with that stuff makes sense to do even if Wes isn’t speaking on behalf of the campaign directly.

I get the sentiment, my problem is Wes Moore's political resume consists of less than 2 years as a Governor. Maybe that talking point was given to him in a memo and he's being a good surrogate or maybe, as it sounds, he was freestyling what he believes the direction should be or is interpreting where its going.

Wes Moore's comments hold little weight to me because I don't see him being close now or in the near future to policy making decisions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nothing. Dude is a bozo. Now you’re understanding my approach to him.

Grown folks are talking, see yourself out of this... I'm sure someone needs you to process their living will soon with your fake ass :pachaha:

I see you get flustered by data, that's what you wanted... but every time it's shown you get nervous like the bytch that you are lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I get the sentiment, my problem is Wes Moore's political resume consists of less than 2 years as a Governor. Maybe that talking point was given to him in a memo and he's being a good surrogate or maybe, as it sounds, he was freestyling what he believes the direction should be or is interpreting where its going.

Wes Moore's comments hold little weight to me because I don't see him being close now or in the near future to policy making decisions.
Well he won't be because he is governor of Maryland.

Wes Moore is connected in those spaces. Like I said, I hope I am wrong but too much smoke around Harris and what she will do with anti-trust.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What’s the voting data from that area. I’m trying to see something
Probably going to be hard to find hard numbers but here is some stuff. They just have percentages not actual numbers, notice they voted for slotkin over hill Harper :mjpls:

Check out this article from Detroit Free Press:

Dearborn charter proposal fails to pass after police and fire union opposition

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Well he won't be because he is governor of Maryland.

Wes Moore is connected in those spaces. Like I said, I hope I am wrong but too much smoke around Harris and what she will do with anti-trust.
Such as? Her brother-in-law Tony West or her connections to Reid Hoffman? Stoller is harping on these points but I doubt Lina Khan is getting replaced, especially not after the recent Google verdict.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I now think Kamala is going to win

I may take this bet...
just have to decide how much to put down

Thats nearly a 3x return for a race that should be pretty close...
with the strong possibility Trump puts his foot in his mouth several times before election day

image.png
Easy money :blessed:
image.png

donald-trump-dance-donald-trump.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Smooth mind is actively looking for something to complain about. Please don’t be fooled by him. Im honestly surprised it took him this long to start hand wringing about Kamala so that’s progress I guess

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, to the "Fetterman won" people.. he was facing fukking Dr. Oz :dead:

I should hope he won and it was by about 3 points...

PA is not "safe blue" by any means...

Smooth mind and Lionel Hutz stinking up the thread today :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of media are against this VP pick morning joe are very skeptical and alot of critics from cnn as well. She should have gone with shapiro and secured PA. She doubled down on the notion that it is a Liberal ticket which she doesn't need in swing states. It's a big political mistake. Twitter isn't the reflection of the real world, far left liberals online shouldn't be any determining factor in vp selection. 19 electoral votes in PA that's the entire ball game and she passed on it to please liberals not swing voters. I will come back to this post in Nov after the PA call. I truly hope im wrong

The same Morning Hoe that was acting lie Biden was a dynamo behind the scenes?

Why do you brehs have an aversion to thinking for yourselves?