WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
hard to find a better explanation of cheong's whole thing than "doesn't understand a popular american reference so assumes it's a song from a video game" lol

2/11
I genuinely had no fukking idea what this freak was talking about.

3/11
I had to google lol. its from a video game called "baldurs gate" apparently

4/11
Not being familiar with that Chris Farley bit should disqualify you from any American discourse

5/11
Genuinely hate how much traffic on here in the political sphere is run by open foreigners. We should’ve drone striking Chong and that Serb who acts like an American liberal.

6/11
Ironic, as Cheong also lives in a van down by the river.

7/11
Spot on.

8/11
To be fair a lot of Zoomers probably also would not get this.

9/11
Matt Foley: Van Down By The River - SNL

10/11

11/11

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUTtPdYXAAAoWaS.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Oh my god they did the joke

2/7
I’m old enough to remember when they were arguing Trump’s felonies would make him more popular with Black voters

3/7
they have absolutely nothing on this guy except calling him slurs for going to China and whining that he did what every other governor would have done in that situation in the 2020 riots

4/7
lol you can’t make this stuff up, they just keep stepping in it

5/7
Now we just need a debate question from Congressman Les Wynan.

6/7
🤣🤣

7/7
Greatest trader I've seen so far, I never believed it until I experience it. For a start I deposited $1000 to test the water, in few days I got a return of $12,000 her diligence and honesty is undeniable @juliecilajoana

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUUD4fOX0AAvEy9.jpg

GUUD4fMXgAAOsQ2.jpg

GUTyLwGWgAAjRzM.jpg

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before, I would hate to have you dudes in the fox hole with me. Thank god for Bernie Sanders and the squad. They sacrified political power to bring attention to a broken system. You all like to brag about how Biden is "the most progressive president of our lifetime", well all he did is pass watered down policies advocated by progressive representatives.

I don't understand why you guys are so invested in politics when all you care about is preserving the status quo.
I mean, that’s the liberal modus operandi. Plus a lot of these liberals are just conservatives but don’t like the aesthetic of conservatism and right wingers so they live in a cognitive dissonance. So they’re okay with the status quo, just so long as you ignore the contradictions.

When you cede to the right time and time again, you go against the core tenant of politics, which is power. So they castrate themselves and then try to regain that feeling of power that they lose by attacking the left. Very undisciplined politics.

It feels powerful to punch left while making concessions to the right because “the vibes of progressives and leftists are just, off, man.” It’s why they relish in Jamal and Cori losing, despite their losses coming at the hands of right wing foreign influence via capital. Make it make sense, but don’t hurt your head and spend too long on tryin to do so cuz it doesn’t make sense.

If Kamala wins we’ll see what happens, she’s giving progressives lip service and her picking Walz is a good sign, but her and Biden have already ceded to the right on immigration which was a big misstep imo. The sacrifices of Bernie and the squad pushing their narrative loud and proud plus Bernie’s influence on Biden has played a role in getting Khan and other progressive policies let’s hope Harris wins and she expands on that. Biden may just turn out to be the correct centrist dolt to get things moving, let’s see how things play out.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Get the fukk out of here. They spent nearly 9m to get her out. She didn't lose because of that so called scandal. Thecoli so full of shshyt
A lot of these dudes self proclaimed zionist so they're ok with it now. Let it be a country they hate, like Iran/palestine/ Russia having their American consistency vote out members they'd go crazy

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

:hhh:Ew he's such a little worm. He might even have less charisma than DeSantis :picard:

He could've just said something simple like "watching a movie or going to a game with my family and friends." What an aggressive answer to a softball question. The interviewer was setting him up for an alley and he slapped the ball right back into his face for no reason.

Just no ability to read the room at all

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Some Jewish voters are upset Harris chose Walz over Josh Shapiro

Many voters don't know that Walz wrote his masters thesis on how to improve education on the Holocaust. As governor, he pushed for a mandate to teach about the Holocaust in Minnesota schools
Tim Walz wrote a master's thesis on Holocaust education, just as his own school's approach drew criticism - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

2/11
I’m a Jewish Pennsylvanian, and Walz is by far the better pick to complement the ticket.

3/11
Not to mention Harris is married to a Jewish man. It would be hard to accuse Harris of anti-semitism.

4/11
Tim Walz was the right match for Kamala it was not a judgement of Josh Shapiro’s ability to be VP anymore than all the great VP possibilities.

5/11
Well, I am Jewish and not upset in the least. Presumably, Harris chose Walz as the best running mate to help defeat Trump, which is more important than any other consideration. Trump (and SCOTUS) will end what remains of our democracy.

6/11
And those Jewish voters also conveniently forgot/are ignoring:
1. Harris’ husband & children are Jewish
2. antisemitism & racism is alive & well in the US—the backlash a ticket w a black woman married to a Jewish man & a Jewish VP would cause (I say this as a proud Jewish woman)
3. Walz is an amazing candidate & will prioritize the education of America (the same way the Jewish community does)
4. We want to win

/search?q=#HarrisWalz2024

7/11
Oh, that’s awesome. I wrote mine on how to improve the education of Black History (specifically titled, The ‘Disnefication’ of American Slavery) in schools.

8/11
The gaslighting on here is laughable

9/11
You mean he wants to All Lives Matter the Holocaust?

10/11
She married a Jew. Doug Emhoff, her husband, is Jewish.

11/11
I truly don't care that she chose Walz over Shapiro.

GUZWnkEa4AAUZoY.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
A lot of these dudes self proclaimed zionist so they're ok with it now. Let it be a country they hate, like Iran/palestine/ Russia having their American consistency vote out members they'd go crazy

@FAH1223 we got another post unrelated to the presidential election. Can we move this too :mjgrin: @No1 I got your back bro :mjgrin:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
It's PAINFULLY clear that 1) Republicans have no respect for me as a Democrat and 2) they will lie cheat & steal to take power.

I've been CRAVING a Democratic Party that would meet them w the same disrespect/contempt they've been giving me for my entire life... and I'm not alone

1/1
That's what the Biden/Pelosi-generation Dems never understood, how badly Democratic voters wanted to RESPOND to the blatant disrespect/contempt we get from Republicans/right-wing media every single day.

Harris/Walz get it, bc that's the political world they've always lived in.