WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
you provided nothing of substance. stop being cowardly, and acknowledge that the progressive wing of the party didn't want kamala to run with a jew, because of "zionism" :yeshrug: that's what happened. own it
Your trolling game is :flabbynsick:

Republicans wouldn’t attack him for this but a potential vice president serving with a foreign military is disqualifying I’m sorry. Why didn’t he serve with the American military if he felt the need to serve?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you're just a zionist idiot, and try to conflate everything to " hating jews". The reality is he had a lot of questionable cases that would have been amplified by Republicans. Not to mention his own senator who is an actual zionist said kamala SHOULD NOT pick him.
:scust: disgusting that you're acting ashamed now. we all know what happened there

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
wow, a murder that happened 6 years before he was in office. what a huge story :mjlol:

again, stop being cowardly. shapiro was pushed out because progressives didn't want kamala running with a jew, because of "zionism". proudly own it

after watching that Shapiro speech, a decision that i don't remotely respect. at all
He knew the family of the potential murderer you idiot, and they donated to his campaign

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your trolling game is :flabbynsick:

Republicans wouldn’t attack him for this but a potential vice president serving with a foreign military is disqualifying I’m sorry. Why didn’t he serve with the American military if he felt the need to serve?
republicans' entire attack on kamala is that she's anti israel, and controlled by Hamas apologists. trump has been saying that nonstop. pretty fukking hard to attack Shapiro on that, huh?

it's crazy talking with people who only consume left wing information all day, who just have zero outside perspective :laff: sometimes i forget where i am. my bad

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knew the family of the potential murderer you idiot, and they donated to his campaign
no one cares :yeshrug: Epstein Trump isn't the one to attack on that

stop with the cowardice, it's embarrassing. it was about kowtowing to the Hamas apologists, period. we all know it

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
this pathetic b*stard

GUUwQuTXwAEn2z7
I shouldn't even laugh

This is a damaged person

He is the DEVIL

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how November will turn out but it's a good sign that there's this much excitement for a Dem candidate for the first time since Obama
Kamala will win. They'll get Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. That's all she needs for 270. Then Georgia will go Dem, plus a possibility of Arizona and Nevada, which I thought was out of reach but some fresh polls have Kamala winning.

She's already leading in fresh polls.

I think Walz will be another bump.

DNC will be another bump

Debates or Trump and Vance running from debates will be another bump

Kamala more than doubled Trump in fundraising last month, $310 million to $139 million

They're signing up thousands of volunteers

If you care about celebs, Beyonce, Taylor Swift endorsements incoming

Can't talk about crowd size anymore when Kamala's crowds are now bigger

Kamala's social media team is straight killing them out there, it's brutal

Excitement, momentum favor Kamala

Dems are out there active, we're all in.

Trump will get whipped.