• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
no one cares :yeshrug: Epstein Trump isn't the one to attack on that

stop with the cowardice, it's embarrassing. it was about kowtowing to the Hamas apologists, period. we all know it

Hamas apologists :mjlol: you were definitely one of the people calling everybody terrorist supporters in the 2000s for not supporting the War in Iraq

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
They gonna lean into this coach walz thing and that’s a no brainer and a winner for them :mjlol:
Coach, school faculty, soldier.

it's a winning strategy. looks like they are gonna get MAGA out the paint. a campaign stop to Montana in a week isn't going to match this energy

GOP should have retooled after 2020. They were kinda on their way in the midterms but the MAGA candidates really fukked up their rew wave

EDIT: TBH I think the middle class thing that the Democrats love needs to be more action and less talk, because at this moment the middle class is done done... Obama and Trump terms really took what Bush did and supercharged it. Biden tried but all his shyt was struck down and couldn't even get his grifting Senators in order

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk I think trump cooked if she keeps up this excitement, republicans only win low turnout/excitement elections

Yeah she still has the DNC bump I think she’s gonna have to F it up to lose because Trump isn’t getting a bump for anything

If you can’t get a bump from an asassination attempt on you then nothing is gonna give you a bump. You maxed out

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas apologists :mjlol: you were definitely one of the people calling everybody terrorist supporters in the 2000s for not supporting the War in Iraq
actually i was a teenager, and not remotely politically conscious. try again, breh :flabbynsick:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah she still has the DNC bump I think she’s gonna have to F it up to lose because Trump isn’t getting a bump for anything

If you can’t get a bump from an asassination attempt on you then nothing is gonna give you a bump. You maxed out
I have a theory similar to biden, trumps excitement is priced in, doesn't matter what he does we know what he's about and what he's actually stands for. Hes been running the same campaign since 2015. People who fell in love with him after getting shot was already trump adjacent fans ( elons fans/red pill fans etc)