WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kamala will win. They'll get Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. That's all she needs for 270. Then Georgia will go Dem, plus a possibility of Arizona and Nevada, which I thought was out of reach but some fresh polls have Kamala winning.

I think Walz will be another bump.

DNC will be another bump

Debates or Trump and Vance running from debates will be another bump

Kamala more than doubled Trump in fundraising last month, $310 million to $139 million

They're signing up thousands of volunteers

Excitement, momentum favor Kamala

Dems are out there active, we're all in.

Trump will get whipped.

Yeah I'd do a bump after each of those things

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This isnt the usual stumbling bumbling kamala, this is a potential us president, she has a real shot, trump is still the favourite but its damn near 50-50

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This isnt the usual stumbling bumbling kamala, this is a potential us president, she has a real shot, trump is still the favourite but its damn near 50-50
Where have you been for the last few weeks? Kamala has the juice right now

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Adding on to this... this looks to be DEFCON 1 for Trump & GOP...
  • Kamala is a woman, and Abortion/Reproductive Rights are the #1 Issue
    • It hurts as well that NOT Trump, but Right-Wing, want to utilize Trump for a National Abortion Ban.
    • Trump must play ball with the Right-Wing, but knows it's a bad decision.
  • Biden avoided a major recession, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The GOP fukked with a Border Bill, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The RNC came first, and Trump's ego choose Vance, someone who doesn't anything and actually is depressing his base.
  • Kamala chose Walz; Midwetern, Military, Gun Lover.
  • Trump's out of cash, so he cannot afford indoor venues, which allowed someone to shoot at him and then lying about his ear getting hit; but people have already forgotten about him getting shot at.
  • All that cash that Trump got, was from the RNC, co-run by a Trump that funneled money to him and left lower races with nothing to run with.
  • State GOPs are bankrupt and cannot afford to help downballot candidates; only the Super PACs can help now.
Plus the big one that I still said before Biden dropped out and @BigMoneyGrip said as well: What if the Polls were wrong about Trump, as he underperformed in the Primaries and really wasn't going to win even with Biden on the ticket?

The Coconut Prophecy is going to come true, but I seriously think that all the effort to prop up Trump, is now failing and down-ballot candidates with no money are about to get flooded as Gen Z is activated and ready to vote like in 2022 along with a torrent of cash flooding in to the Dems allowing them to open offices, hire workers to GOTV, etc.

We might be looking at what happened in France, in which the Democrats are going to overperform heavily.

It's just me, yes, but the GOP is sounding the alarm today.

defcon-1.gif
Facts like I told this bozos in here wit their polling bullshyt that trump can only win you a primary but can’t win a general election.. it’s literally been evident since 2018.. wether Trump was endorsing or on the ballot he and the gop got spanked and continue to get spanked… Now with the baton hand off this Harris/Walz ticket bout to run away with this shyt and calling all the down ballot dems to victory..

Dems getting the house and senate… so yeah wrap this shyt up

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Adding on to this... this looks to be DEFCON 1 for Trump & GOP...
  • Kamala is a woman, and Abortion/Reproductive Rights are the #1 Issue
    • It hurts as well that NOT Trump, but Right-Wing, want to utilize Trump for a National Abortion Ban.
    • Trump must play ball with the Right-Wing, but knows it's a bad decision.
  • Biden avoided a major recession, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The GOP fukked with a Border Bill, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The RNC came first, and Trump's ego choose Vance, someone who doesn't anything and actually is depressing his base.
  • Kamala chose Walz; Midwetern, Military, Gun Lover.
  • Trump's out of cash, so he cannot afford indoor venues, which allowed someone to shoot at him and then lying about his ear getting hit; but people have already forgotten about him getting shot at.
  • All that cash that Trump got, was from the RNC, co-run by a Trump that funneled money to him and left lower races with nothing to run with.
  • State GOPs are bankrupt and cannot afford to help downballot candidates; only the Super PACs can help now.
Plus the big one that I still said before Biden dropped out and @BigMoneyGrip said as well: What if the Polls were wrong about Trump, as he underperformed in the Primaries and really wasn't going to win even with Biden on the ticket?

The Coconut Prophecy is going to come true, but I seriously think that all the effort to prop up Trump, is now failing and down-ballot candidates with no money are about to get flooded as Gen Z is activated and ready to vote like in 2022 along with a torrent of cash flooding in to the Dems allowing them to open offices, hire workers to GOTV, etc.

We might be looking at what happened in France, in which the Democrats are going to overperform heavily.

It's just me, yes, but the GOP is sounding the alarm today.

defcon-1.gif
Actually you bring up a good point the polls being funky might be because Trump has been siphoning all the money to himself leaving the rest of the party broke and reliant on him creating down ballot votes. It’s too soon to prove but is the rest of the party strapped for cash, and is the lack of money going down ballot why we are starting to see outright rebellion like what is happening in Arizona.

If Trump falls behind and support waivers those motherfukkers might get rocked….

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's already leading in the polls, prediction sites moving her way already like Predictit, Electoral Maps will move her way soon once some more fresh polls are up. Remember, these are average of polls, so they're still averaging in some older polls. If you use fresh polls, Kamala already ahead. Freshest 5 polls:

NPR/PBS/Marist8/1 - 8/41513 RV3.45148Harris+3
SurveyUSA8/2 - 8/41510 LV2.44845Harris+3
Morning Consult8/2 - 8/411265 RV1.04844Harris+4
CBS News7/30 - 8/23102 RV2.15049Harris+1
I&I/TIPP7/31 - 8/21326 RV2.94645Harris+1

I think whatever you see in the polls, will even be worse for Trump because I believe there is a big traditional/Never Trumper vote coming as well. While some are out there already, see Republicans For Kamala, I think most are staying silent since they don't want to catch heat. See what Trump did to Kemp in his home state of Georgia. Going at Kemp and his wife at a rally in a state that voted Kemp in and one of the more popular Governors in this country

For Republicans tired of Trump/MAGA, this is your chance. Vote for Kamala this one time or simply stay home. There is big Trump fatigue out there. Dems are motivated. Not just because of Dem policy but the shear joy of making Trump/MAGA cry again. Dems will swarm the polls election time. I'm feeling pretty confident in what's going to happen.