WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man say what you want about him but Shapiro is killing this.
there is no "say what you want about him". muslims didn't want kamala to pick a jew, and their apologists on the far left ran with it. it's pretty disgusting that we're supposed to just say "yeah, that's cool guys" in 2024 :mjlol:i don't find that particularly admirable. at all

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
there is no "say what you want about him". muslims didn't want kamala to pick a jew, and their apologists on the far left ran with it. it's pretty disgusting that we're supposed to just say "yeah, that's cool guys" in 2024 :mjlol:i don't find that particularly admirable. at all
Meh, Shapiro is an easier target than Walz for the republicans. If Shapiro is that good his time will come

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, Shapiro is an easier target than Walz for the republicans. If Shapiro is that good his time will come
yeah, shapiro will take Bob Casey's seat in 2030, and who knows from there

shapiro was NOT an easier target than walz though. that is blatantly false :dead:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
yeah, shapiro will take Bob Casey's seat in 2030, and who knows from there

shapiro was NOT an easier target than walz though. that is blatantly false :dead:
Republicans are shameless with their political hit jobs. Everything you defended in this thread from Shaprios past would be amplified 100 fold by their echo chambers

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kamala did a nod to Progressives. I know they wanted Beshear and didn't like Shapiro so Walz will do. He'll also hit the mod Republicans/independents, military, teacher, football coach, hunting, fishing, it's like hitting the whole bingo card.

Also up in the big 2 sites that average polls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans are shameless with their political hit jobs. Everything you defended in this thread from Shaprios past would be amplified 100 fold by their echo chambers
you provided nothing of substance. stop being cowardly, and acknowledge that the progressive wing of the party didn't want kamala to run with a jew, because of "zionism" :yeshrug: that's what happened. own it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He potentially covered up a murder :dead: that needs to be resolved
wow, a murder that happened 6 years before he was in office. what a huge story :mjlol:

again, stop being cowardly. shapiro was pushed out because progressives didn't want kamala running with a jew, because of "zionism". proudly own it

after watching that Shapiro speech, a decision that i don't remotely respect. at all

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
you provided nothing of substance. stop being cowardly, and acknowledge that the progressive wing of the party didn't want kamala to run with a jew, because of "zionism" :yeshrug: that's what happened. own it
No you're just a zionist idiot, and try to conflate everything to " hating jews". The reality is he had a lot of questionable cases that would have been amplified by Republicans. Not to mention his own senator who is an actual zionist said kamala SHOULD NOT pick him.