WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

imagine a world where Dems just didn't choose to open themselves up to this nonsense. oh, well. one can dream :mjcry:

Nobody outside of the terminally online cares about that sh1t enough for it to make a dent

And I’m someone who doesn’t get that sh1t because I don’t see how it helps win elections

I’m assuming some LBTGQ group who are big lobbyists asks for that.

I can’t imagine any Dem politician thinks of that on their own and thinks it helps them win an election or get re elected

bnew

Veteran
Daps
#TamponTim trending on twitter :mjlol:

1/1
The amount of times im HS and sometimes middle school I was asked or heard someone ask, “does anyone have a tampon??” I swear it was almost daily.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

yeah give women an opportunity to share their stories about asking a boyfriend or male relative to get a tampon for them while in school.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Stupid jagoffs were loudly wrong and are now trying to spread their mess around with some "whom among us" false history bullshyt. If you notice, they never actually advocate for any specific policy or political vision because that takes conviction and belief. They're much more comfortable being peanut gallery posters who come in to do zero-calorie reaction posts or non-sequitur troll posts irrelevant to the current discussion while hiding behind the mask of dull-witted sarcasm. And then they have the audacity to complain about a lack of policy discussion when they're the ones refusing to engage in politics beyond superficial vibes. Utter joke.
This

Not serious people

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Funny thing is that the one thing Trump needs is a scandal in order to get back into the news cycle and challenge the nonstop positive Kamala talk. And you know what would have given him that? Picking Shapiro. From him helping a rich buddy get off a murder charge to covering leftist/Arab/etc anger over the pick, the media was ready to pound that shyt.

Adding on to this... this looks to be DEFCON 1 for Trump & GOP...
  • Kamala is a woman, and Abortion/Reproductive Rights are the #1 Issue
    • It hurts as well that NOT Trump, but Right-Wing, want to utilize Trump for a National Abortion Ban.
    • Trump must play ball with the Right-Wing, but knows it's a bad decision.
  • Biden avoided a major recession, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The GOP fukked with a Border Bill, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The RNC came first, and Trump's ego choose Vance, someone who doesn't anything and actually is depressing his base.
  • Kamala chose Walz; Midwetern, Military, Gun Lover.
  • Trump's out of cash, so he cannot afford indoor venues, which allowed someone to shoot at him and then lying about his ear getting hit; but people have already forgotten about him getting shot at.
  • All that cash that Trump got, was from the RNC, co-run by a Trump that funneled money to him and left lower races with nothing to run with.
  • State GOPs are bankrupt and cannot afford to help downballot candidates; only the Super PACs can help now.
Plus the big one that I still said before Biden dropped out and @BigMoneyGrip said as well: What if the Polls were wrong about Trump, as he underperformed in the Primaries and really wasn't going to win even with Biden on the ticket?

The Coconut Prophecy is going to come true, but I seriously think that all the effort to prop up Trump, is now failing and down-ballot candidates with no money are about to get flooded as Gen Z is activated and ready to vote like in 2022 along with a torrent of cash flooding in to the Dems allowing them to open offices, hire workers to GOTV, etc.

We might be looking at what happened in France, in which the Democrats are going to overperform heavily.

It's just me, yes, but the GOP is sounding the alarm today.

defcon-1.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Where do I start...escalating tensions with China, exacerbating conflicts in Ethiopia and East Africa, showing little regard for Palestine's grievances during this genocidal war, military interventions in Sahel have failed, same in Somalia, isolating Russia has failed, N. Korea/Iran deterrence failed, Venezuela election interference.

Unmitigated disaster.
Fam, you think that right wing, lying doofus @CrimsonTider is paying any attention to what’s going on outside of reports from Alabama summer practice and Drake?

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Van has a vested interest in selling white republicans on the idea he speaks for black people. Democrats don’t fukk with him and he is essentially in exile whenever the democrats are in power.

Kinda took what I was gonan say, but on top of that it also sorta dismisses the Jewish cabal thing. For one, there is enough unity there and frankly they don't have any reservations exercising that power to purge any anti-jewish bigots. Instead, you got lapdogs like Van Jones a number of others that will do their bidding for them. He isn't pressured to say this shyt, just like he wasn't pressured to jump on and off the Trump over the last 6 years to further his own personal interests

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what channel are you watching that has the rally speeches without pundits talking over them rn?

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Adding on to this... this looks to be DEFCON 1 for Trump & GOP...
  • Kamala is a woman, and Abortion/Reproductive Rights are the #1 Issue
    • It hurts as well that NOT Trump, but Right-Wing, want to utilize Trump for a National Abortion Ban.
    • Trump must play ball with the Right-Wing, but knows it's a bad decision.
  • Biden avoided a major recession, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The GOP fukked with a Border Bill, and Trump can't attack the Dems on that.
  • The RNC came first, and Trump's ego choose Vance, someone who doesn't anything and actually is depressing his base.
  • Kamala chose Walz; Midwetern, Military, Gun Lover.
  • Trump's out of cash, so he cannot afford indoor venues, which allowed someone to shoot at him and then lying about his ear getting hit; but people have already forgotten about him getting shot at.
  • All that cash that Trump got, was from the RNC, co-run by a Trump that funneled money to him and left lower races with nothing to run with.
  • State GOPs are bankrupt and cannot afford to help downballot candidates; only the Super PACs can help now.
Plus the big one that I still said before Biden dropped out and @BigMoneyGrip said as well: What if the Polls were wrong about Trump, as he underperformed in the Primaries and really wasn't going to win even with Biden on the ticket?

The Coconut Prophecy is going to come true, but I seriously think that all the effort to prop up Trump, is now failing and down-ballot candidates with no money are about to get flooded as Gen Z is activated and ready to vote like in 2022 along with a torrent of cash flooding in to the Dems allowing them to open offices, hire workers to GOTV, etc.

We might be looking at what happened in France, in which the Democrats are going to overperform heavily.

It's just me, yes, but the GOP is sounding the alarm today.
all they have as of now is BLM and tampons :russ: . these nikkas might be cooked