WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I would tell anyone to take Fah and his polls with a grain of salt but at this stage just laugh that shyt off completely considering Dems been winning since 2017 and Biden’s numbers were still solid in 22 in the midterms to the point all the polls predicted a red wave and yet Dems outperformed the GOP in a off year presidential election..
I don't want him to stop. Although he will on his own when the polls start shifting. :russ:

It's still fukk a poll on my end. Technologocal advances have made them obsolete.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You have to go out of your way to post pro Democrat stuff in here. :russ: It won't happen organically. Place is lowkey bothsider central.

But I agree with you. It's the kind of stuff voters like to see. He addressed his age and even that Taylor Swift bs the right tried to put together.
It’s not bothsider, that’s TLR. HL reflects the views of this age demographic with is left to center left.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Polls in February mean next to nothing. Polls in the Summer mean almost nothing. Unless it's a complete landslide. I still feel Biden has the upper hand in Michigan, PA and Wisconsin. Remember, Trump has to win almost all of the swings states to get to 270.

Let's revisit this in a few months.
I keep telling dudes it's a long long looooong 8 month march to November. And who even still participates in polls? Elderly folks with landlines. Most young voters wouldn't even know where to plug a landline in at.

If it's some popup on a site best believe anybody young is choosing whatever to make it disappear.

Trump struggling to hold 60% just said a lot about his chances. But naaaah folks are too hung up on him winning at all. Even the media is hung up on it.

After November the primary numbers are gonna get the mainstream attetion they should be getting now.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I would tell anyone to take Fah and his polls with a grain of salt but at this stage just laugh that shyt off completely considering Dems been winning since 2017 and Biden’s numbers were still solid in 22 in the midterms to the point all the polls predicted a red wave and yet Dems outperformed the GOP in a off year presidential election..
So nothing to worry about then?