WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Disgusting. She caved to members of Congress who wanted him simply because he use to be in Congress with them.

Upgraded Tim Kaine. I find nothing appealing about him. The base likes him because he shyts on Republicans but that's not enough to win an election.
What an endorsement. You’ve been wrong about Kamala every step of the way

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. She caved to members of Congress who wanted him simply because he use to be in Congress with them.

Upgraded Tim Kaine. I find nothing appealing about him. The base likes him because he shyts on Republicans but that's not enough to win an election.
God damn dude shut up

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Balls to the Walz :ahh:

We did it :blessed:!!!

I can finally say fukk that hall monitor daddy boy Andy beshear. Well maybe not fukk him but he just too lame to be VP we needed more energy on the ticket
Even though I wanted Beshear, I can see your point. Harris got someone who can articulate and sale the Democrat pov. Something she can’t do effectively and Beshear doesn’t really give her.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps

Who did you want her to pick? Asking honestly, no sarcasm.:whoa: