WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Disgusting. She caved to members of Congress who wanted him simply because he use to be in Congress with them.

Upgraded Tim Kaine. I find nothing appealing about him. The base likes him because he shyts on Republicans but that's not enough to win an election.
Tim Kaine had no energy though, if anything he had negative energy. Dude was like the energy vampire from what we do in the shadows, Walz seems like he wakes up with a shot of pre-workout

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
fist-pump-yeah.gif

The Coconut Prophecy remains intact.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. She caved to members of Congress who wanted him simply because he use to be in Congress with them.

Upgraded Tim Kaine. I find nothing appealing about him. The base likes him because he shyts on Republicans but that's not enough to win an election.

insert duck emoji.

The real reason you mad is because this was the progressive's preferred choice.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Vice presidents don't win elections period :heh: they basically just have to not offend any part of the base

Walz is fine. Would've preferred Beshear, but he's better than Shapiro (too pro-Israel), Buttigeg (hot air), or Kelly (not aggressive enough).

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

This is @Pazzy alt.

Guaranteed :heh:

It's gotta be.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Vice presidents don't win elections period :heh: they basically just have to not offend any part of the base

Walz is fine. Would've preferred Beshear, but he's better than Shapiro (too pro-Israel), Buttigeg (hot air), or Kelly (not aggressive enough).

What makes you prefer Beshear?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Aight yall give me the rundown on Walz I’m not super familiar with the guy other than he is tough and ain’t afraid to talk shyt
I’m his last Session as governor he raised corporate taxes to pass universal free meals for kids, passed Universal paid leave, legalized marijuana, passed an infrastructure bank for construction projects and codified abortion rights into the constitution.

As a congressman he has a 100 percent rating from
-The AFL-CIO
-The Teamsters
-Planned Parenthood