WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

My guy seriously stop embracing yourself.. The leader of the party can’t be underperforming the rest of the party where the rest of the party is strong and wining local and national elections yet the leader loses the White House… Under popular presidents always suffer down ballot..

So which is it?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
My guy seriously stop embracing yourself.. The leader of the party can’t be underperforming the rest of the party where the rest of the party is strong and wining local and national elections yet the leader loses the White House… Under popular presidents always suffer down ballot..

So which is it?

As the weeks go by if this doesn’t change…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Polls in February mean next to nothing. Polls in the Summer mean almost nothing. Unless it's a complete landslide. I still feel Biden has the upper hand in Michigan, PA and Wisconsin. Remember, Trump has to win almost all of the swings states to get to 270.

Let's revisit this in a few months.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should breaking down the methodology of these polls to see if people should care.
my methodology is that no one under 40 pays for cable, or a landline. polling is about as useless as Fox News beating CNN in the ratings

but i still can't completely discount the sentiment behind these fukkin polls :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

As someone who is from PA and still has a lot of family in PA, that scenario actually unfolding is completely unrealistic. And that's taking into consideration Casey is PA royalty and McCormick is not a lunatic/Jersey resident cosplaying a Pennsylvanian. People ballot split, but never to that extreme in the favor of the other party.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As someone who is from PA and still has a lot of family in PA, that scenario actually unfolding is completely unrealistic. And that's taking into consideration Casey is PA royalty and McCormick is not a lunatic/Jersey resident cosplaying a Pennsylvanian. People ballot split, but never to that extreme in the favor of the other party.

Yeah, if it's close I think at this stage Biden would be caried across the finish line by other Dems in PA and Michigan.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I would tell anyone to take Fah and his polls with a grain of salt but at this stage just laugh that shyt off completely considering Dems been winning since 2017 and Biden’s numbers were still solid in 22 in the midterms to the point all the polls predicted a red wave and yet Dems outperformed the GOP in a off year presidential election..

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

So which is it?
I guess throughout the country people gonna go straight up the ballot voting dem and then vote for Trump at the end :mjgrin:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I felt Biden was great on Meyers. I'm surprised someone didn't make a thread on it..
You have to go out of your way to post pro Democrat stuff in here. :russ: It won't happen organically. Place is lowkey bothsider central.

But I agree with you. It's the kind of stuff voters like to see. He addressed his age and even that Taylor Swift bs the right tried to put together.