WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
2020 was an extremely hard fought campaign which resulted in historic turnouts and Trump lost these states.

AZ and GA are growing bluer so the margins for Biden anre more likely to improve in 2024.

WI is a blue state whose vote for Trump in 2016 is more of an aberration than a trend. Same for PA and MI.

2016 was a fukking aberration that is not likely to happen again. The people that gave Trump the benefit of the doubt in 2016 will not do that again.

I don't think Biden wins Georgia this time unless he does something to turnout an enthuse Black people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump decided to never run this year, DeSantis would have still lost. Nothing would change the facts: he has the charisma of a dead cat, the people skills of a wet paper bag, and that his policies in Florida are garbage for most center/independent voters
running against Biden, who has the physical capability of an 82 year old, and whose policies center/independent voters are not happy with

you guys are so defensive :mjlol: no one is praising desantis. he would have beat biden, for the same reason newsom would have crushed trump; no one wants this biden/trump rematch in 2024. by 2027, it will be soldified as the worst election in modern history, regardless of outcome :dead:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

You can't explain this as editorial demands for specific outcomes or stories. We're getting to a point where there seems to be some type of general edict for anti-Biden news that goes beyond just editors. It's the individual journalists and (in this case) polling data people. This poll makes zero sense.

I am fully convinced that it is going to be a blowout in favor of the Democrats. I don't need to read another policy change in my life to know that, short of a seismic shift of party realignment like in the 1960s, I will be straight D :dame:on the ticket.

Full stop and I'm voting every cycle and chance I get as well. I know I'm not alone.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt this. Desantis never bombed in the debates and ws just floating along. He didn’t step in it multiple times like Haley did and never made bad news outside of just being unremarkable.

He was a general election threat to Biden. Definitely. Also, Desantis absolutely grabs independents.
"i'm not going to die in office, my opponent can't promise you that" is a pretty strong argument on the debate stage. some of these dudes refuse to admit that Trump' 24 is the only thing propping up Biden' 24 :dead:

Biden is on record saying Trump is the only reason he's running again. and yeah, part of that is noble, but the other parr is that Trump is the only Republican he can beat :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am fully convinced that it is going to be a blowout in favor of the Democrats
i hope you guys are right :hubie: it's just putting a little more faith in this country than i honestly can at this point

i'd certainly be fine with being wrong about biden blowing out trump :dead: i want maximum MAGA tears. i want Sean Hannity to go home on election night and beat his wife

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
running against Biden, who has the physical capability of an 82 year old, and whose policies center/independent voters are not happy with

you guys are so defensive :mjlol: no one is praising desantis. he would have beat biden, for the same reason newsom would have crushed trump; no one wants this biden/trump rematch in 2024. by 2027, it will be soldified as the worst election in modern history, regardless of outcome :dead:

And you keep forgetting about this little thing called a primary that DeSantis would have to get through where all of my facts still are true.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"i'm not going to die in office, my opponent can't promise you that" is a pretty strong argument on the debate stage. some of these dudes refuse to admit that Trump' 24 is the only thing propping up Biden' 24 :dead:

Biden is on record saying Trump is the only reason he's running again. and yeah, part of that is noble, but the other parr is that Trump is the only Republican he can beat :mjlol:
Its weird. DeSantis just succumbed to the same fate Haley will, which is Trump sucking up air.

Hell, if anything this was Chris Christie’s year...

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i hope you guys are right :hubie: it's just putting a little more faith in this country than i honestly can at this point

i'd certainly be fine with being wrong about biden blowing out trump :dead: i want maximum MAGA tears. i want Sean Hannity to go home on election night and beat his wife

The thing that I keep coming back to is that we've had multiple republican contests so far and they all show the same MAGA weakness amongst suburban white women voters, even in lily red states like SC and Iowa. Which mirrors the same struggles we witnessed in 2018, 2020, and 2022 (plus 2023 special elections). This isn't to say most white women reject Trump, but the suburban ones are at a rate that will doom him unless something shifts.

The other thing is early voting. Trump has convinced his base not to use key strategies that used to constantly win elections for republicans in Florida. Looking back at the NY23 race a couple weeks ago, I think it's safe to say the democrat would have won regardless but would that have been a closer race if republicans valued early voting like democrats? It was a snow blizzard, may have prevented folks from voting. What will weather look like on election day in November in Wisconsin? Pennsylvania? Michigan? All three will have massive mail voting pushes for democrats.