WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame that it's literally what it always comes down to.

I think WI is going to end up Biden. I think Kari Lake/Trump plus whoever he picks for VP is going to make AZ a Biden state again. Michigan was a deciding state for Trump in 2016, and that is why people are hyper focused on the Arab voter block there. I think Big Gretch and the rest of Dem MI is popular enough to keep the state for Biden. PA was the big joker for Trump in 2016 if he gets that back that is the one that is scary. If Trump loses GA though it's a wrap for him cause it means he's likely not winning any of the Bluish Swing States and vulnerable in the Reddish Swing States even though they don't have the EV votes that really make a difference.
i'm predicting the same map as 2020, except trump loses NC, and wins GA

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's a shame that it's literally what it always comes down to.

I think WI is going to end up Biden. I think Kari Lake/Trump plus whoever he picks for VP is going to make AZ a Biden state again. Michigan was a deciding state for Trump in 2016, and that is why people are hyper focused on the Arab voter block there. I think Big Gretch and the rest of Dem MI is popular enough to keep the state for Biden. PA was the big joker for Trump in 2016 if he gets that back that is the one that is scary. If Trump loses GA though it's a wrap for him cause it means he's likely not winning any of the Bluish Swing States and vulnerable in the Reddish Swing States even though they don't have the EV votes that really make a difference.

Pundits are hyper-focused on the Palestine/Israel shyt too much. This IVF news is going to kill that talk because no one gives a fukk about The Middle East when Women's Reproductive Rights have been the focus since the Midterms and now Alabama has gifted the Democrats with that ammo.

Gen Z doesn't want Biden, but they DEFINITELY don't want Trump. Those numbers along with Blacks have been a serious force for the Dems and why Biden should win going away.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Pundits are hyper-focused on the Palestine/Israel shyt too much. This IVF news is going to kill that talk because no one gives a fukk about The Middle East when Women's Reproductive Rights have been the focus since the Midterms and now Alabama has gifted the Democrats with that ammo.

Gen Z doesn't want Biden, but they DEFINITELY don't want Trump. Those numbers along with Blacks have been a serious force for the Dems and why Biden should win going away.
I also hate how because Charlamagne or Killa Mike say some shyt the media goes "black people" are leaving the Democrats/Biden in major numbers. And then you see a primary and Biden still has like 90% of the black vote. We know that Dems could be better, but we damn sure know the Republicans ain't gonna do shyt for us.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I also hate how because Charlamagne or Killa Mike say some shyt the media goes "black people" are leaving the Democrats/Biden in major numbers. And then you see a primary and Biden still has like 90% of the black vote. We know that Dems could be better, but we damn sure know the Republicans ain't gonna do shyt for us.
I hate how random black celebrities can be seen as spokespeople for all African Americans. Wtf qualifications does charlamagne or killer Mike have to assume that type of authority.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Thank you. You may not get Thanksgiving, but a good quick meal on Friday that's halfway decent is better than being told there's a dumpster nearby to eat out of.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
yes, desantis would have beat biden in the general. hence the worry :dead:

If Trump decided to never run this year, DeSantis would have still lost. Nothing would change the facts: he has the charisma of a dead cat, the people skills of a wet paper bag, and that his policies in Florida are garbage for most center/independent voters, and that's not even getting into the hurricane insurance crisis and a fukking measles outbreak that his surgeon general is sweeping under the rug.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If Trump decided to never run this year, DeSantis would have still lost. Nothing would change the facts: he has the charisma of a dead cat, the people skills of a wet paper bag, and that his policies in Florida are garbage for most center/independent voters, and that's not even getting into the hurricane insurance crisis and a fukking measles outbreak that his surgeon general is sweeping under the rug.
I doubt this. Desantis never bombed in the debates and ws just floating along. He didn’t step in it multiple times like Haley did and never made bad news outside of just being unremarkable.

He was a general election threat to Biden. Definitely. Also, Desantis absolutely grabs independents.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think he wins the popular vote but right now he’s easily win the electoral college

All he needs is 50,000 votes in WI, AZ, GA and that’s it!!

2020 was an extremely hard fought campaign which resulted in historic turnouts and Trump lost these states.

AZ and GA are growing bluer so the margins for Biden anre more likely to improve in 2024.

WI is a blue state whose vote for Trump in 2016 is more of an aberration than a trend. Same for PA and MI.

2016 was a fukking aberration that is not likely to happen again. The people that gave Trump the benefit of the doubt in 2016 will not do that again.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

You can't explain this as editorial demands for specific outcomes or stories. We're getting to a point where there seems to be some type of general edict for anti-Biden news that goes beyond just editors. It's the individual journalists and (in this case) polling data people. This poll makes zero sense.