• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:dead: breh, you're the main "there's nothing to worry about" poster in here
I ain’t never once say it ain’t nothing to worry about.. go find the post..

If you call me calling you bozos out on the trash polls and actual tangible results this past 5-6 elections as me saying it’s nothing to worry about then the problem is you

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t never once say it ain’t nothing to worry about.. go find the post..

If you call me calling you bozos out on the trash polls and actual tangible results this past 5-6 elections as me saying it’s nothing to worry about then the problem is you
i guess i dont follow. you're calling the Dems keeping the Senate with an awful map, a 30 seat House pickup, and Biden having zero to worry about due to abortion

so what part of that is worry? :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:

I'll give you credit facts don't matter a shyt to you
no facts exist to debate. the matchup isnt happening :dahell:

luckily for the dems, the MAGA cult is tripling down on Loser Trump. it's like if we nominated Hillary in 2020, after alabama shut down the Clinton Foundation :laff:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i guess i dont follow. you're calling the Dems keeping the Senate with an awful map, a 30 seat House pickup, and Biden having zero to worry about due to abortion

so what part of that is worry? :dead:
Are those my exact words? Facts is Dems will smoke the GOP in the house.. yeah senate is a toss up but weird shyt has happened… That IVF and Dobbs ain’t going away bro

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think he wins the popular vote but right now he’s easily win the electoral college

All he needs is 50,000 votes in WI, AZ, GA and that’s it!!
It's a shame that it's literally what it always comes down to.

I think WI is going to end up Biden. I think Kari Lake/Trump plus whoever he picks for VP is going to make AZ a Biden state again. Michigan was a deciding state for Trump in 2016, and that is why people are hyper focused on the Arab voter block there. I think Big Gretch and the rest of Dem MI is popular enough to keep the state for Biden. PA was the big joker for Trump in 2016 if he gets that back that is the one that is scary. If Trump loses GA though it's a wrap for him cause it means he's likely not winning any of the Bluish Swing States and vulnerable in the Reddish Swing States even though they don't have the EV votes that really make a difference.