WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But Harris can't select a dude with good policies, because he speaks like Obama. GTFO with that bs. Nobody gives a more than one shyt about a VP pick.

I'm not even team Shapiro, but this whole Anti-Shapiro train is getting ridiculous.

You seem to be completely new to the world of politics.

Al Gore was the ultimate technocrat with detailed policies for everything, but he lost because people would "rather have a beer with" George W. Bush.

Howard Dean's presidential aspirations ended because of a "scream."

I could go on and on.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Al Gore was the ultimate technocrat with detailed policies for everything, but he lost because people would "rather have a beer with" George W. Bush.

I'm sorry... Are any of those making bids for vice president that lost? No.

Like I said... You trying way to hard to be petty when Shapiro has other valid HARD red flags than this made up Obama speaking shyt. I guess being a good orator is somehow bad. It's really an all time bad take.

I get it... The goal is to pile on Shapiro as much baggage as humanly possible. I'm not Team Shapiro. You don't have to convince me. The Obama thing is just terribly petty and holds little merit for a VP nod.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

I could go on and on.
shyt looking back.... That scream is so mild in light of all the shyt done nowadays.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Granted.. I expect most of them aren't from the ATL area

I think Georgia is an uphill battle plus possible corruption at foot. I expect fukkery in AZ and Georgia that directly benefits Trump.

I would imagine Biden would foil any fake elector coup, tho.

Yea the majority of these folks aren’t from Atlanta

I disagree about GA being uphill, Kamala coming here on Tuesday and again next wk is an indication they see the state as winnable

You remember the Sec of State (Republican Brad Raffensperger) didn’t go along with any of Trump’s election BS in 2020. Governor Kemp doesn’t fukk with Trump at all plus Kamala has a significant ground game via field offices across the state. Georgia’s a toss up state IMO

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry... Are any of those making bids for vice president that lost? No.

Like I said... You trying way to hard to be petty when Shapiro has other valid HARD red flags than this made up Obama speaking shyt. I guess being a good orator is somehow bad. It's really an all time bad take.

I get it... The goal is to pile on Shapiro as much baggage as humanly possible. I'm not Team Shapiro. You don't have to convince me. The Obama thing is just terribly petty and holds little merit for a VP nod.

I am old enough to remember how much Ross Perot's 1992 candidacy was hurt because his VP candidate accidentally had his hearing aid turned off during the debate.

What did that have to do with substance and policy and things that actually mattered? Nothing.

But people vote based on stupid shyt, and that can't be discounted.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t disagree that money is the biggest problem but the electoral college encourages hyper polarization. If you’re forced to win a popular vote among a more diverse group of people, you’re less likely to be push radical policies that won’t play well among large swarths of the country. And of course you would then be encouraged to visit everywhere to try to garner support. There’s no reason for a voter in Michigan - and I love y’all - to be more important than a voter anywhere else.
For me, these campaign donations are quid pro quo and legalized corruption.

Both are terrible and should be removed in a just nation.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yea the majority of these folks aren’t from Atlanta

I disagree about GA being uphill, Kamala coming here on Tuesday and again next wk is an indication they see the state as winnable

You remember the Sec of State (Republican Brad Raffensperger) didn’t go along with any of Trump’s election BS in 2020. Governor Kemp doesn’t fukk with Trump at all plus Kamala has a significant ground game via field offices across the state. Georgia’s a toss up state IMO
I know Georgia made a ton of changes since the last election. Do we know the electors yet for 2024?