WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
As stupid as it sounds, him sounding like a bootleg Obama will go viral and hurt the ticket.
People keep saying this and I see zero merit in this talking point. No one gonna give a shyt if he talks like Obama.

It's weak as shyt. Just a really hollow attempt to discredit him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even if that is true, at least someone like Walz or Beshear does not take anything away.

Shapiro has lots of baggage.

As stupid as it sounds, him sounding like a bootleg Obama will go viral and hurt the ticket.
That part is up to Kamala’s campaign and vetting process behind the scenes.

We really don’t know what fukkery any of these guys may have.

The tweets going around about shapiro aren’t disqualifying imo, but that decision should be made by people who actually have all the info.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
One of the reasons. Money is a bigger issue for me.

Electoral college needs to be abolished along with large campaign donations—would end all PACs and limit donations to $500 a person, or make campaign finance fully taxpayer funded.

But the electoral college is criminal. No reason for a presidential candidate to goto Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee for instance. Those are the poorest states in the US.
I don’t disagree that money is the biggest problem but the electoral college encourages hyper polarization. If you’re forced to win a popular vote among a more diverse group of people, you’re less likely to be push radical policies that won’t play well among large swarths of the country. And of course you would then be encouraged to visit everywhere to try to garner support. There’s no reason for a voter in Michigan - and I love y’all - to be more important than a voter anywhere else.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep saying this and I see zero merit in this talking point. No one gonna give a shyt if he talks like Obama.

It's weak as shyt. Just a really hollow attempt to discredit him.
Shapiro still has other issues that risk votes they can't afford to lose that should be already in their favor.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
All kinds of stuff that nobody should give a shyty about ends up making a difference in elections.

But Harris can't select a dude with good policies, because he speaks like Obama. GTFO with that bs. Nobody gives a more than one shyt about a VP pick.

I'm not even team Shapiro, but this whole Anti-Shapiro train is getting ridiculous.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Shapiro still has other issues that risk votes they can't afford to lose that should be already in their favor.
I know that, but the talking like Obama thing needs to stop, because it's ridiculous and petty. Let's talk about his gross use of NDA, being proschool voucher and shyt

You know things that actually matter.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wait they are they blatantly demanding the Fed juice the money supply to help Harris??
No

Fed should've started cutting the rates two meetings ago imo and a lot of other peoples

I do think they're purposefully hurting the Democrats by not cutting them

the article addresses the inflation that were experiencing and why by raising rates it may not help, the fed not cutting rates even though we met the metric they demanded, and the harm it does to projects and everyday people, and also offers solutions

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My parents watch MSNBC damn near all day. Me and my girl were supposed to head over to their house for dinner on the day Kamala became the nominee, right after Biden dropped out. My mom cancelled dinner because she had been in bed all day watching MSNBC. It's insane. She's also a local DNC person, works the polls every election day, etc.

I remember I told her my issues with Kamala a couple years ago and why I didn't think she was a noteworthy VP or potential candidate and she got pissed. The idea that some people may not like Biden or Kamala is foreign to her. Doesn't help that my parents live in a nice/rich suburban county that votes blue at a 70% clip.
My mom and mother in law are the same way. Just msnbc mainlined to the brain.