WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The more I think about it, why wouldn’t you pick Beshear?
She should. Harris needs both youth and an experienced Governor. (Even though I wanted Roy Cooper first, and he's old)

Beshear is only 46 years old. And he's been a Governor for nearly 5 years in a red state. Shapiro has only been a Governor for 18 months. It just seems too soon for Shapiro. Beshear has the same appeal to moderates and middle of the road white men as Shapiro.

I still think the VP choice ulitmately don't matter because all the focus will be on Harris. But if she actually wins the election, I would rather she work with an experienced Governor rather than a new Governor. Because Harris would still be learning on the job herself and would probably be talking to Biden, Obama and Clinton behind the scenes to get their opinions on things.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
She should. Harris needs both youth and an experienced Governor. (Even though I wanted Roy Cooper first, and he's old)

Beshear is only 46 years old. And he's been a Governor for nearly 5 years in a red state. Shapiro has only been a Governor for 18 months. It just seems too soon for Shapiro. Beshear has the same appeal to moderates and middle of the road white men as Shapiro.

I still think the VP choice ulitmately don't matter because all the focus will be on Harris. But if she actually wins the election, I would rather she work with an experienced Governor rather than a new Governor. Because Harris would still be learning on the job herself and would probably be talking to Biden, Obama and Clinton behind the scenes to get their opinions on things.
Beshear is also an Attorney and Ex-Attorney General, he graduated from University of Virginia School of Law which is considered a top 5 law school in the country.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
One of you nerds needs to program a bot that tallies a count every time @the cac mamba makes a post with the word “trans” or “trannies/tranny” in it