WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way that the Dems will win Wisconsin and lose Pennsylvania. But Dems could very easily win Pennsylvania and lose Wisconsin. Pennsylvania is not going to be the tipping point.

I am not sure why you guys are so obsessed with Shapiro. He does not guarantee a win in Pennsylvania, and even if he did, that does not come close to guaranteeing a win in the electoral college.

How much does Shapiro help in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, etc.?

Shapiro appeals to moderate suburban, white collar professionals. He will reach some people who Kamala won't be able to. For the most part, however, the people who Shapiro will appeal to overIaps way too much with the people who Kamala already appeals to. I think Dems need someone who can appeal to working class and rural voters. I haven't even gotten to any of Shapiro's negatives yet.

Walz or Beshear will actually add something to the ticket without taking anything away.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Granted.. I expect most of them aren't from the ATL area

I think Georgia is an uphill battle plus possible corruption at foot. I expect fukkery in AZ and Georgia that directly benefits Trump.

I would imagine Biden would foil any fake elector coup, tho.

I think Dems have a better chance in GA than people think.

Kamala is going to do really well in metro Atlanta. If she added Beshear to the ticket, he would complement that nicely.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is no way that the Dems will win Wisconsin and lose Pennsylvania. But Dems could very easily win Pennsylvania and lose Wisconsin. Pennsylvania is not going to be the tipping point.

I am not sure why you guys are so obsessed with Shapiro. He does not guarantee a win in Pennsylvania, and even if he did, that does not come close to guaranteeing a win in the electoral college.

Shapiro appeals to moderate suburban, white collar professionals. He will reach some people who Kamala won't be able to. For the most part, however, the people who Shapiro will appeal to overIaps way too much with the people who Kamala already appeals to. I think Dems need someone who can appeal to working class and rural voters. I haven't even gotten to any of Shapiro's negatives yet.

Walz or Beshear will actually add something to the ticket without taking anything away.
Really tho, none of these guys is adding much to the ticket.

The only kinda tangible thing to reach for is the idea he might bring his home state, i mean maybe he won’t, but the other guys don’t have much an argument of their own :manny:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really tho, none of these guys is adding much to the ticket.

The only kinda tangible thing to reach for is the idea he might bring his home state, i mean maybe he won’t, but the other guys don’t have much an argument of their own :manny:

When is the last time a presidential ticket won a state because of the VP candidate that it would have lost without that VP candidate?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I've been saying it for months, even when Biden was still in the race, that Trump isn't winning Pennsylvania. 2016 was an aberration because of Hillary's arrogance. Kamala is winning PA with or without Shapiro as the VP nominee. Walz or Bashear is the better choice for VP.

The only reason PA appeared close in the last election is due to a state law about not counting absentee ballots until election day. They still haven't fixed that law by the way, so expect more of the same BS from conservatards this time around.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When is the last time a presidential ticket won a state because of the VP candidate that it would have lost without that VP candidate?
I don’t know. And that doesn’t really matter to what i said.

Under the current circumstances “shapiro might be able to secure his home state” is the best argument any of them has.

Ultimately whoever is chosen, i don’t think it will matter much :manny:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having Bashear on the ticket is going to help down ballot Democrats in the south

Yes, and people also overlook the importance of keeping the margins down in areas that they will lose.

Losing 40-60 in an area instead of 25-75 can make a big difference. In fact, that was a big part of why Hillary did so poorly compared to Obama. Obama would go out and try to reach people even in areas he was going to lose.

Kamala already appeals enough to the base to run up the score in traditional Dem strongholds.