WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What I’m seeing is Trump is significantly underperforming his polling which is our entire point. These polls are trash
We been telling that fool polls be trash and wrong since 2016.. it’s damn near 10 years later with the same results and he keeps tripling down…. dude is the coli version of Nate Silver… it’s embarrassing at this point

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

So we are assuming his new status as a soon to be elderly, likely demented, convict not only allows him to keep all of the people that voted for him last time but also pulls away from the party that has been winning non stop the past 6+ years (including in many of the mentioned states) :jbhmm:

Specifically in places like Arizona where women’s rights will be on the ballot in November :jbhmm: voters will say yes protect my bodily rights but also yes give me Trump :jbhmm: interesting :jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dude done radicalized himself and is not unknowingly pushing voter suppression efforts.
So we are assuming his new status as a soon to be elderly, likely demented, convict not only allows him to keep all of the people that voted for him last time but also pulls away from the party that has been winning non stop the past 6+ years (including in many of the mentioned states) :jbhmm:

Specifically in places like Arizona where women’s rights will be on the ballot in November :jbhmm: voters will say yes protect my bodily rights but also yes give me Trump :jbhmm: interesting :jbhmm:
thats the entire movement. They expect high dem turnout so they're pushing folk to not vote for president.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

You make good points.

But the math is not mathing.

Polling looks like a R+2 environment.

2020 was a D+4 environment with an underperformance in the House where Dems lost 10 seats rather than gaining as most projections expected. The Senate was fortunately won in Georgia.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You make good points.

But the math is not mathing.

Polling looks like a R+2 environment.

2020 was a D+4 environment with an underperformance in the House where Dems lost 10 seats rather than gaining as most projections expected. The Senate was fortunately won in Georgia.

You’re quoting people who think Trump will the national vote :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don’t think he wins the popular vote but right now he’s easily win the electoral college

All he needs is 50,000 votes in WI, AZ, GA and that’s it!!
Trump has less support from his party and from independents this time around. He needs more than 50k votes.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Telling people there's nothing to worry about, there's nothing Biden can do to lose is definitely one of the top strategies for growing voter turnout. Just like in 2016 when Hilary won the presidency. So obviously when someone says "I don't know guys, this looks like it could be a close race. Every vote matters here," they are attempting to trick people into staying home on election day. Clearly a tried and true tactic of voter suppression.

Brilliant observation from some of the Coli's best and brightest.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Telling people there's nothing to worry about, there's nothing Biden can do to lose is definitely one of the top strategies for growing voter turnout. Just like in 2016 when Hilary won the presidency. So obviously when someone says "I don't know guys, this looks like it could be a close race. Every vote matters here," they are attempting to trick people into staying home on election day. Clearly a tried and true tactic of voter suppression.

:troll: Trump is doing that already.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Point to where people are saying there is nothing to worry about? Please