WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The thing I've noticed this past week is that we've barely heard a peep from Biden. The news has squarely been Kamala and Trump.

It's almost as if Kamala is the sitting president running for re-election against Trump :dead:
The convention hasn’t happened yet.

When did Obama start stumping for Hillary?
Why don't white people want kids to have lunch
as someone who has kids at school with universal free lunch, it’s nice, but those funds being used for upper middle class students could be used elsewhere. My son didn’t even want that shyt.

School supplies, teacher pay, etc etc.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
if she loses, it will be because she's the nominee. not because she picked shapiro

i know you guys don't listen to me, but if you want progressives to do better, and be taken seriously; knock off the weird fakkitry :yeshrug: or don't. i couldn't care less. you push for good policies, but that's overshadowed by the fact that you can't even define what a woman is. just totally unserious, cartoonish people
The two candidates progressives are pushing are Beshear and Walz, you believe they represent "weird fakkitry"? They're Democratic governors from red and purple states, you think they're "totally unserious, cartoonish people"? Have either of them struggled to define a woman? Do they have different views on these edge case progressive issues like transgenderism than Josh Shapiro?

You're inaccurately trying to fit this VP fight into culture war stuff because of your preconceived disdain for progressives. You're acting like progressives don't want Shapiro because he refuses to endorse sex reassignment surgery for kids, when in fact progressives don't want Shapiro because he has taken bad, conservative stances on public schooling, tax cuts, and freedom of speech, and doesn't have the support of key Democratic institutions like labor unions. Point out how any of that is "weird fakkitry". Progressives like Beshear and Walz because they have the support of labor unions, teachers, youth and have a history of enacting valuable progressive policies like recreational marijuana, free meals for kids, free public college, family and medical leave, supporting the public school system, taking on big business/monopolies, and voter enfranchisement. Again, point out how any of that is "weird fakkitry".

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You think he’s a strong pick because you don’t find his politics offensive. For progressives, his history of antagonism towards the public school system and anti-genocide protestors is a big red flag. Maybe it’s easier for you to understand if you imagine he is gay or has a trans child he publicly loves and supports. You would probably be uncomfortable with him being the selection in this case because you imagine that would turn off crucial parts of the Democratic coalition, right? Progressives don’t like attacks on the public school system and peace protestors as much as you don’t like trans people.
Y’all are not serous man

Compare Shapiro’s record with public schools and anti genocide protesters to republicans