WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
if she loses, it will be because she's the nominee. not because she picked shapiro

i know you guys don't listen to me, but if you want progressives to do better, and be taken seriously; knock off the weird fakkitry :yeshrug: or don't. i couldn't care less. you push for good policies, but that's overshadowed by the fact that you can't even define what a woman is. just totally unserious, cartoonish people
The 'birthing person' etc shyt doesn't help.

But, a bigger problem are the fukkin idiots that hate "Obamacare" but proudly boast they are glad they signed up for the ACA. The people that vote to give your state recreational weed laws, but elect a Governor that if he doesn't care about revenue could overturn it, because it's the devil lettuce. It's when you poll and vote that ex-cons should be allowed to vote, but then elect the Governor who says I will veto that.

Progressives are definitely bad at winning state wide, but it's not so much policies that are their problem. It's that too many people either hate stupid shyt that really doesn't matter like. Who the fukk is a birthing person. Or they just vote against their interest because I'm poor and white and I'll be damned if a poor person of color gets something. Because Republicans have made them believe that would never make it to the poor white folks. It's why Missouri's governor turned down all those food credits during Covid, because he knew the people in bum fukk stick Missouri can hate on the black poor in the KC and STL metro getting "handouts" and not realize they're hurting themselves.

Dems need to clean up messaging period.

It's why Boebert, MTG, Tubberville, constantly go back to their home areas praising something that their area received from Dem/Progressive policy but universally voted against.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 'birthing person' etc shyt doesn't help.

But, a bigger problem are the fukkin idiots that hate "Obamacare" but proudly boast they are glad they signed up for the ACA. The people that vote to give your state recreational weed laws, but elect a Governor that if he doesn't care about revenue could overturn it, because it's the devil lettuce. It's when you poll and vote that ex-cons should be allowed to vote, but then elect the Governor who says I will veto that.

Progressives are definitely bad at winning state wide, but it's not so much policies that are their problem. It's that too many people either hate stupid shyt that really doesn't matter like. Who the fukk is a birthing person. Or they just vote against their interest because I'm poor and white and I'll be damned if a poor person of color gets something. Because Republicans have made them believe that would never make it to the poor white folks. It's why Missouri's governor turned down all those food credits during Covid, because he knew the people in bum fukk stick Missouri can hate on the black poor in the KC and STL metro getting "handouts" and not realize they're hurting themselves.

Dems need to clean up messaging period.

It's why Boebert, MTG, Tubberville, constantly go back to their home areas praising something that their area received from Dem/Progressive policy but universally voted against.
it shouldn't be embarrassing and :dame: to be a Democrat. but the far left tries their hardest to make it that way. and it sticks

that's why moderate democrats are the best politicians, and a good moderate democrat will almost always win the general election

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Seeing Trump ramble at the NABJ like an idiot while projecting such radiant racist grandpa energy not seen from a presidential figure since probably the Nixon era just leaves me in awe at how many dufus ass contrarian smart dumb nikkas worked themselves into a shoot and actually supported this clown

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Don't this dumbass know Trump is trying to undo all of that shyt. I hate swag era rappers

he photo op'd with Trump he's not digging deeper than that

I'm not trying to say he doesn't read, or know shyt, but...

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shapiro’s Obama impersonation is not a good thing and yeah I do worry America holds the shyt going on in the Middle East against him because of who he is.

Agree on the second part that it's a bit problematic but not enough for me to say it would be a bad pick. He's great in a lot of other areas and it could potentially win PA.

Disagree on the Obama act.... People love that shyt :whew:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Trump ramble at the NABJ like an idiot while projecting such radiant racist grandpa energy not seen from a presidential figure since probably the Nixon era just leaves me in awe at how many dufus ass contrarian smart dumb nikkas worked themselves into a shoot and actually supported this clown

I got four of them in my family. And yes, we're black. At least y'all can close this website. I had to hear that both sides garbage at every family gathering since 2016 :francis: They real quiet now though :lolbron:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Don't this dumbass know Trump is trying to undo all of that shyt. I hate swag era rappers

Im not one of those hip hop is ths cause of all problems and all that but deep down be honest....... Does it really surprise anyone here when some of em make questionable choices to the detriment of black folks? I mean reeeeeeeally now they brag about stunting on and killing a fellow breh so when they pull of shyt like this I'm like "you don't say"
17260-d84ac73cce2e389af0df4a7b3b9ff14e.jpg

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This guy physically looks like if someone shyt in a pair of penny loafers and they were left out on a hot Summer day :dahell:

Get him gone :camby:
He looks like a medieval portrait of a child molester