WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Meh I don’t see how those local dems are privy to that information. If they were, the decisions would have been credibly leaked by now.

I still think it’s Beshear. He’s not gonna go into Georgia and campaign for no reason. Has any of the other possible VP campaigned outside of their home state yet?
I still think it’s Beshear too

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kamala is not an established progressive, and is in fact in the process of moderating even further to the center

Balancing the ticket with someone with more distinct progressive bonafides isn't going to lose the election, especially if that person "codes" well like Beshear or Walz. No one is asking some blue haired lesbian in Bushwick to be the VP. Shapiro has taken stances that are genuinely offensive to groups within the Democratic coalition, it's completely fair for them to let their preferences and disdains be known during the selection process.

Beside Trump all Dem and Republican presidents were either center left or center right but all moderates from the center..

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kamala is not an established progressive, and is in fact in the process of moderating even further to the center

and then motherfukkers are like “but why did Bernie not endorse her yet”. Him not calling her out on this shyt alone is him doing both her and the party a favor.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Balancing the ticket with someone with more distinct progressive bonafides isn't going to lose the election, especially if that person "codes" well like Beshear or Walz. No one is asking some blue haired lesbian in Bushwick to be the VP. Shapiro has taken stances that are genuinely offensive to groups within the Democratic coalition, it's completely fair for them to let their preferences and disdains be known during the selection process.

who gives a fukk

win first then pivot

we dont have the time for this shyt

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am hoping Walz. He’s an attack dog and Kamala can use that.

Shapiro’s Obama impersonation is not a good thing and yeah I do worry America holds the shyt going on in the Middle East against him because of who he is.

Beshear is cool, but Lowkey if he could win the senate in Kentucky when Mitch steps down it could give the Dems the senate

Kelly is cool but the unions hate him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shapiro’s Obama impersonation is not a good thing and yeah I do worry America holds the shyt going on in the Middle East against him because of who he is.
spoiler alert; they don't :mjlol: his 60+ approval rating in the most important swing state says otherwise

oh, you meant the left half of the democratic base. not "america"

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Washington Examiner is a right wing trash site