the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who gives a fukk

win first then pivot

we dont have the time for this shyt
man, i swear to god. if she picks Shapiro, and a bunch of idiots come out of the woodwork on the far left, whining and crying about it :snoop:

he's literally a strong pick from the most important swing state in the country :snoop:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I've noticed this past week is that we've barely heard a peep from Biden. The news has squarely been Kamala and Trump.

It's almost as if Kamala is the sitting president running for re-election against Trump :dead:

And I bet this is just how Joe likes it. I bet he gives no fukks right now. He's probably smoking blunts in the oval office watching the Olympics. He's in the greatest position ever. Running the most powerful country in the world with no pressure or press on him, getting paid for 7 more months, and can do whatever the fukk he wants :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Note that @the cac mamba loved Walz when he was calling Republicans weird

But once he learned about Walz giving kids free lunch he was like :whoa:

2aa.png

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
who gives a fukk
People who are interested in actually good governance and the long-term shape of the country, not just horse race election coverage every 4 years?

win first then pivot

we dont have the time for this shyt
Win first then dump the VP after the election? There is no other time than right now to influence the VP selection. This is a fight over administration personnel, not what color pantsuit Kamala will wear tomorrow.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am hoping Walz. He’s an attack dog and Kamala can use that.

Shapiro’s Obama impersonation is not a good thing and yeah I do worry America holds the shyt going on in the Middle East against him because of who he is.

Beshear is cool, but Lowkey if he could win the senate in Kentucky when Mitch steps down it could give the Dems the senate

Kelly is cool but the unions hate him.

Beshear has been cooking Magas and JD Vance every time he speaks. I need Kamala to pick him so that continues :lolbron:

King Kreole

Daps
man, i swear to god. if she picks Shapiro, and a bunch of idiots come out of the woodwork on the far left, whining and crying about it :snoop:

he's literally a strong pick from the most important swing state in the country :snoop:
You think he’s a strong pick because you don’t find his politics offensive. For progressives, his history of antagonism towards the public school system and anti-genocide protestors is a big red flag. Maybe it’s easier for you to understand if you imagine he is gay or has a trans child he publicly loves and supports. You would probably be uncomfortable with him being the selection in this case because you imagine that would turn off crucial parts of the Democratic coalition, right? Progressives don’t like attacks on the public school system and peace protestors as much as you don’t like trans people.

King Kreole

Daps
And I bet this is just how Joe likes it. I bet he gives no fukks right now. He's probably smoking blunts in the oval office watching the Olympics. He's in the greatest position ever. Running the most powerful country in the world with no pressure or press on him, getting paid for 7 more months, and can do whatever the fukk he wants :mjlol:
Joe is probably pissin’ mad 24/7 about being cucked by the party out of running again and probably will be for the short amount of time he has left on this earth.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think he’s a strong pick because you don’t find his politics offensive. For progressives, his history of antagonism towards the public school system and anti-genocide protestors is a big red flag. Maybe it’s easier for you to understand if you imagine he is gay or has a trans child he publicly loves and supports. You would probably be uncomfortable with him being the selection in this case because you imagine that would turn off crucial parts of the Democratic coalition, right? Progressives don’t like attacks on the public school system and peace protestors as much as you don’t like trans people.
guess what, breh? the general election is an appeal to a 330 million person country. not just the delusional, falsely self-important progressive wing of the Democratic party

if progressives aren't satisfied with a harris/shapiro ticket, they can go fukk themselves :yeshrug: go vote for trump, see how that works out

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is probably pissin’ mad 24/7 about being cucked by the party out of running again and probably will be for the short amount of time he has left on this earth.
Biden's probably just relieved at this point

he's like a wounded soldier that got pulled off the beach. win or lose, it won't be his fight anymore :dead:

King Kreole

Daps
guess what, breh? the general election is an appeal to a 330 million person country. not just the delusional, falsely self-important progressive wing of the Democratic party
Ok. And this means progressives should abandon their principles and stop advocating for their positions? If they lose and she picks Shapiro, then that’s her decision and she will have to live with it. She’s the nominee, it’s her choice.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. And this means progressives should abandon their principles and stop advocating for their positions? If they lose and she picks Shapiro, then that’s her decision and she will have to live with it. She’s the nominee, it’s her choice.
if she loses, it will be because she's the nominee. not because she picked shapiro

i know you guys don't listen to me, but if you want progressives to do better, and be taken seriously; knock off the weird fakkitry :yeshrug: or don't. i couldn't care less. you push for good policies, but that's overshadowed by the fact that you can't even define what a woman is. just totally unserious, cartoonish people