WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I doubt local dems in any state know what's coming. Beshear got additional security details recently because of a shooting in Kentucky, but people ran with it and said it confirmed he'd be the nominee. Now this with Shapiro. I don't believe any of this. The process reminds me of when Obama's camp had the media totally fooled about his VP. A lot of them were convinced it would be Evan Bayh while Obama's people somehow smuggled Biden to a secret location for the meeting lol.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I think if you're looking at maps outside of running for Senator when the Turtle finally decides to let go of his stranglehold of Kentucky. Beshear are Walz are the safest picks. If he's not selected for VP Beshear will give the Dems the best shot at gaining a Senate seat out of Kentucky when Mitch the Turtle is gone. Walz has no term limits if my skim of Minnesota Governorship qualifications is correct. Plus Minnesota is likely going to stay blue no matter what at the top. Shapiro is in his first term, it would be better to leave him there and further help regain the blue ground lost in the post Obama years in PA. Kelly is the kind of guy that is going to likely McCain stranglehold that AZ Senate for as long as he wants, why risk it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she does pick the Jewish Obama what will be your feelings :lupe:
anyone repeating something as stupid as this needs to have their head examined

Governor Walz passed universal school lunch.

Governor Bashear reinstated voting rights for over 100k people with felonies.

Vice President Harris can choose a running mate that doesn’t alienate a large proportion of the Democratic base, because this ain’t it :mjcry:

these petulant children on the far left are absolute morons

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
anyone repeating something as stupid as this needs to have their head examined

Governor Walz passed universal school lunch.

Governor Bashear reinstated voting rights for over 100k people with felonies.

Vice President Harris can choose a running mate that doesn’t alienate a large proportion of the Democratic base, because this ain’t it :mjcry:

these petulant children on the far left are absolute morons
You're talking about Progressive activists and supporters, not non-ideological Democratic Party bureaucrats. Why wouldn't they be lobbying and pushing for their agenda to be adopted by the campaign? :dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're talking about Progressive activists and supporters, not non-ideological Democratic Party bureaucrats. Why wouldn't they be lobbying and pushing for their agenda to be adopted by the campaign? :dahell:
that's not what they're doing. they're crying that josh shapiro is a moderate, which is a fukking ASSET to winning the general, not a "liability to the progressive movement" :snoop:

you know that these bozos are gonna be crying if shapiro is the pick, right?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why don't white people want kids to have lunch

childhood malnutrition > childhood obesity

:troll:

I'm sure it's some psychotic bs like when they were kids it was hard but the reality is they just want to punish minorities and poor people

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because elections are more than just horse races?
guess what; this one isn't :yeshrug:

we're running a black/indian woman to try to become the first woman elected in this country's history, against the most dangerous sociopath we'll probably ever see in our lifetimes. so fukk the far left and their idiotic, dark blue district purity tests

let me guess; you can't vote for Kamala now, because Shapiro is the Vice Warlord of Israel? :laff:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
that's not what they're doing. they're crying that josh shapiro is a moderate, which is a fukking ASSET to winning the general, not a "liability to the progressive movement" :snoop:
Josh Shapiro is not a progressive, so of course they would want a progressive in the administration over a moderate. You are taking it for granted that progressive policies are bad, but progressives obviously don't agree and are fighting for their world view. Shouldn't be surprising.