WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not sold on Beshear just yet. I dont doubt he's a solid guy but he comes off as pretty buttoned up for me. Walz has the bravado we need.

Did Beshear not serve in the military? That alone makes me prefer Walz or Kelly. Need those optics to appeal to passive independent (potentially red leaning) voters.

I also like the odds of locking in MI/WI voters better than taking a gamble on the southeast
I like Walz

He coined the weird shyt to Maga that is growing more and more catchy by the day :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Shouldn’t you wait for to see who the VP is the DNC bump etc before putting out electoral odds a week in to her campaign?

Most show a close race and maybe if the election was held today some models would have her losing a close race but that’s nine days into her campaign and before the VP hire DNC bump and debate and she’s already made tons of progress in a short amount of time

I don’t know how anyone can comfortably say Trump has a 61 percent chance to win the electoral considering the progress she’s already made in a short amount of time
Seems like he’s more interested in getting clicks

Flabby Nate doing his best stretch Armstrong :mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

If these numbers stay true it would be more wise for Kamala to dump most of her resources into the state of Georgia instead of Pennsylvania. I think she believes the same hence the Georgia rally and Andy Beshear as the leading Vp candidate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sec of State for Pete? :mjlol:

He has zero foreign policy experience. The only thing he's qualified for is white house communications director.
where is this idea coming from that this fukking guy is owed anything :why: he's a mayor who put up a bullshyt ass campaign in the 2020 primary. that's it

i know he's good for a few soundbites, but come on :mjlol:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Shapiro was in the film room watching Obama for the last 5 years :whew: Same exact voice inflections...lol

Even got the jumper like him too...

giphy.webp

:obama: