WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The weird thing.....

these politicians need to parse their words more strategically

say something like:

Look, when I say weird, I think JD Vance is weird, kind of a weird guy but if you are voting for JD Vance because you like his vision on trade....not on cats....lets talk. That doesn't make you weird, it makes you someone whose vote I want to earn."

They need to start bringing people in, instead of leaving them out. Democrats have become horrible at this.
Man if you shut the fcck up with that bullshyt, mf'er's been out here talking flagrantly since 2015/2016 and people been trying to keep it civil.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The weird thing.....

say something like:

Look, when I say weird, I think JD Vance is weird, kind of a weird guy but if you are voting for JD Vance because you like his vision on trade....not on cats....lets talk. That doesn't make you weird, it makes you someone whose vote I want to earn."

They need to start bringing people in, instead of leaving them out. Democrats have become horrible at this.
Your political instincts have been horrible throughout this thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your political instincts have been horrible throughout this thread
Man if you shut the fcck up with that bullshyt, mf'er's been out here talking flagrantly since 2015/2016 and people been trying to keep it civil.
You're supposed to grow coalitions. The democrats need to start getting their plans out there like now. Calling Trump weird is nice but let's talk about how to make the country better.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The weird thing.....

say something like:

That’s exactly what Walz is doing bro pay attention :snoop:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key we need to start talking about these Bernie folks because they're nothing, but frauds.

Bri, Killer Mike, Joe Rogan, Anna amd Cenk are the main ones that come to mind

If it wasn’t for people like Cenk, the unimaginative liberal turds would have us limping to the finish line on the back of a senile old man who needs help getting into an SUV.