FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
The weird thing.....

these politicians need to parse their words more strategically

say something like:

Look, when I say weird, I think JD Vance is weird, kind of a weird guy but if you are voting for JD Vance because you like his vision on trade....not on cats....lets talk. That doesn't make you weird, it makes you someone whose vote I want to earn."

They need to start bringing people in, instead of leaving them out. Democrats have become horrible at this.

Bro its 2024 please abandon the idea that we’re dealing with reasonable people.

These are birthers, antivaxxers, tiki torch carrying, rittenhouse supporting fascists. The hood has been off for over a decade with these racists, and im tired of acting like poor messaging is the reason why these lunatics exist.

I challenge you to spend the next 6 months in hemet, huntington beach or whatever other racist enclave there is in southern california and report back on how many ppl u were able to flip with better messaging.

Tired of white folks trying to give their racist cousins an out for the embarrassing shyt show we see in all of these backward gop states.

Absolutely sick of it.

Republicans get to fukk over the country and get their way, but as soon as we implement gender neutral restrooms these people start foaming at the mouth clutching on their rifles talking about insurrections and civil wars. Get the fukk out of here, its time to vote these clowns into irrelevance.

Daps

1/1
Trump doesn't want you to hear Katie Johnson's full sworn testimony, so I'm posting it here. Listen for yourself. Pass it on.

She did drop her lawsuit, but never changed her story about being assaulted by Trump & Epstein.

Trump threatened to make her family "disappear" if she continued her lawsuit.

It’s common for victims to decide to stay anonymous when facing serious threats and more victimization by the predators who attacked them.

Dropping a lawsuit does not mean a victim is admitting that nothing happened.

I'm voting for the prosecutor over the felon in 2024!
#DemVoice1 #wtpBLUE #DemsUnited #ProudBlue

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

This is wild that nobody on the media talks about this

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bro its 2024 please abandon the idea that we’re dealing with reasonable people.

These are birthers, antivaxxers, tiki torch carrying, rittenhouse supporting fascists. The hood has been off for over a decade with these racists, and im tired of acting like poor messaging is the reason why these lunatics exist.

I challenge you to spend the next 6 months in hemet, huntington beach or whatever other racist enclave there is in southern california and report back on how many ppl u were able to flip with better messaging.

Tired of white folks trying to give their racist cousins an out for the embarrassing shyt show we see in all of these backward gop states.

Absolutely sick of it.

Republicans get to fukk over the country and get their way, but as soon as we implement gender neutral restrooms these people start foaming at the mouth clutching on their rifles talking about insurrections and civil wars. Get the fukk out of here, its time to vote these clowns into irrelevance.

It's about winning elections, not purity, and I think politics is not and never was a "pure" thing, there's a lot of lofty rhetoric and that is good sometimes, but it's a fight in the mud for a knife, to quote Succession. that post of mine is more about amateur campaign strategy than some insight into how I feel about anyone's views on anything. I just want to win.

Starts to feel like 2016 again with some of the messaging and tv appearances. and I think we tried an all or nothing approach, from 2017-2020 and look where it went, right back to the same.

The options as I see it are, Democrats try to win on these near nonexistent margins, 10k or 20k votes in swing states, or start trying to bring some more people in.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
It's about winning elections, not purity, and I think politics is not and never was a "pure" thing, there's a lot of lofty rhetoric and that is good sometimes, but it's a fight in the mud for a knife, to quote Succession. that post of mine is more about amateur campaign strategy than some insight into how I feel about anyone's views on anything. I just want to win.

Starts to feel like 2016 again with some of the messaging and tv appearances. and I think we tried an all or nothing approach, from 2017-2020 and look where it went, right back to the same.

The options as I see it are, Democrats try to win on these near nonexistent margins, 10k or 20k votes in swing states, or start trying to bring some more people

If weird is enough of a misstep to lose the election in november, ill willingly become a crash dummy for the jalisco cartel.

Im more afraid of dems p*ssy footing around and further cementing the image as a powerless and spineless party.:yeshrug:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If you told me Joe Burrow and Daniel Jones was going to be voting for Kamala and joining white boys for Kamala I wouldn’t have believed it
Nah, Joe Burrow isn't surprising to me. He publicly supported BLM back in 2020.

Daniel Jones, however, is surprising to me as a Giants fan lol.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The weird thing.....

these politicians need to parse their words more strategically

say something like:

Look, when I say weird, I think JD Vance is weird, kind of a weird guy but if you are voting for JD Vance because you like his vision on trade....not on cats....lets talk. That doesn't make you weird, it makes you someone whose vote I want to earn."

They need to start bringing people in, instead of leaving them out. Democrats have become horrible at this.
:russell: fukk all that

JD Vance supporters should feel self-conscious and ashamed