re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The weird thing.....

these politicians need to parse their words more strategically

say something like:

Look, when I say weird, I think JD Vance is weird, kind of a weird guy but if you are voting for JD Vance because you like his vision on trade....not on cats....lets talk. That doesn't make you weird, it makes you someone whose vote I want to earn."

They need to start bringing people in, instead of leaving them out. Democrats have become horrible at this.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The weird thing.....

say something like:

Look, when I say weird, I think JD Vance is weird, kind of a weird guy but if you are voting for JD Vance because you like his vision on trade....not on cats....lets talk. That doesn't make you weird, it makes you someone whose vote I want to earn."

They need to start bringing people in, instead of leaving them out. Democrats have become horrible at this.
This isn’t like Hillary and the deplorable statement. That was a dog whistle for poor whites and made people angry from a class subconscious perspective.

Calling MAGA weird will connect to most people, because Trump is weird, his biggest supporters are weird, and even the VP he picked was weird. Most moderate republicans are either avoiding Trump with a 10 ft or outright campaigning against him.

Trump is surrounded by weirdos.

Lowkey I wouldn’t mind Walz as the VP because I know he would call Vance a weirdo to his face.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dems got a deep bench now... I wasn't all too familiar with Walz's game other than some policy that's been passed in Minnesota but he's great and there's also Big Gretch, Shapiro, Jeffries, Wes Moore, Newsom, etc...
Biden was closing the chapter of the post-bush dems.

We’re in a new era.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The weird thing.....

say something like:

Look, you are right. You know that and I know that. The tent could always be bigger, no one wants a small tent. I realize you are just using trade as an example. It would really help if their views on trade were not being formed by youtube videos and centuries out of date.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The weird thing.....

say something like:

Correct.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump doesn't want you to hear Katie Johnson's full sworn testimony, so I'm posting it here. Listen for yourself. Pass it on.

She did drop her lawsuit, but never changed her story about being assaulted by Trump & Epstein.

Trump threatened to make her family "disappear" if she continued her lawsuit.

It’s common for victims to decide to stay anonymous when facing serious threats and more victimization by the predators who attacked them.

Dropping a lawsuit does not mean a victim is admitting that nothing happened.

I'm voting for the prosecutor over the felon in 2024!
#DemVoice1 #wtpBLUE #DemsUnited #ProudBlue

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196