WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m of the belief Trumps gonna be the Republican nominee as long as he’s alive. He steamrolls the other candidates

They all mimick him and his beliefs now but they don’t have nearly the charisma or cult of personality he has.

Although i don’t think it will happen but if he loses again you would think if there was ever a time for the republicans to unite and take back their party from him it would be then.

What would be the logic in continuing to let a man who’s lost 2 elections in a row and everyone he endorses losing to let continue to be your king?
I told you fools Trump would be forever the gop nominee so long as his casket don’t drop

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Gonna be alot harder to do that when you’re not currently in the White House

I know republicans talk a good game but at the end of the day that would turn this country into the biggest sh1tshow we’ve ever seen in terms of chaos 100x worse then Jan6

I don’t think most people at the end of the day want to take it to that extent I pray not anyway

I do think Trump will say it’s rigged and try to do the same thing as last time I just can’t see something like the swing states not certifying the results or some sh1t
Not only that Dems are in office in those swing states

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll be what, 83? I don't see it, there will be some "passing the torch" hoopla and it will be one of his kids or in-laws running with Don-old's ideas and "vision"

Hopefully he gets cooked so bad this election that the GOP effectively splits into two by 2028... it's been said before but I think god willing if trump loses this election he never has any real chance of holding office again. Too many forces (age, indictments, baggage, senility, obesity, republicans tired of losing) fighting against him at this point.

Trump will never relinquish his hold on the Republican Party and his voters will never let go of him.

If he loses, he will claim the Dems cheated and he will run again in 2028.

Think of Trump like you do other old school autocrats.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fox News hit Pete Buttigieg with a gotcha question on Trump vs. Harris. It didn’t go well for them​

• Updated: Jul. 28, 2024, 12:40 p.m.
  • Published: Jul. 28, 2024, 12:39 p.m.

Transportation Secretary stops in Birmingham

U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has been a rough interview for Fox News. (Greg Garrison | AL.com)ggarrison@al.com

By Kevin Manahan | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Sooner or later, Fox News producers and hosts will learn a lesson: So far, several attempts to corner Pete Buttigieg with (what they believe are) clever questions has backfired.

In honor of the Summer Olympics happening now in Paris, we’ll say this: Buttigieg is one of the nation’s most skilled political gymnasts.

On Fox News Sunday, host Shannon Bream asked Buttigieg — the Transportation Secretary who has been floated as Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate — if President Joe Biden was aware of how badly he had been doing in polling against Donald Trump.

The answer wasn’t what Bream expected, because she tried to interrupt, but Buttigieg wouldn’t allow it.

“I’m aware of how he was doing. We’re all aware of how he’s doing,” Buttigieg said. “Our country has watched our president lead, and yes, we’ve also seen the fact that he’s 10 years older than he was 10 years ago. But unlike Republicans, who in Trump’s personality cult will take a look at Donald Trump and say he’s perfectly fine, even though he seemed unable to tell the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi, even though he’s rambling about electrocuting sharks and Hannibal Lecter, even though he is clearly older and stranger than he was when America first got to know him.

“They say he’s strong as an ox, leaps tall buildings in a single bound. We don’t have that kind of warped reality on our side.

“On the contrary, the president confronted that reality in what must have been one of the most difficult decisions for an American president to make ever. And he did something that I don’t think Donald Trump could even conceive of doing, which is putting his own interests aside for the country.”

While most political analysts say it’s unlikely Harris will pick Buttigieg — the former South Bend, Ind., mayor and naval officer, who is gay — his stock is rising fast. Already known for his smiling but devastating takedowns, he is blitzing the airwaves as a Harris defender while his digital staff publishes clips of each of his stinging attacks on Trump and running mate JD Vance.

According to Politico, a Buttigieg ally in Indiana — reportedly acting independently of Buttigieg — has compiled a dossier evaluating Harris’ options. The conclusion on Buttigieg: “Simply put, the vibes are high right now.”

However, Harris confidants and allies remain skeptical about his chances, Politico reports. They anticipate Harris will be ruthlessly pragmatic about her selection, more likely to choose Gov. Josh Shapiro of critical Pennsylvania, or Sen. Mark Kelly of Arizona, a moderate Democrat from another key state. Of Buttigieg, one Harris insider said, “I just don’t see it.”

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
A lot of these concerns about staffing existed with Biden as well. I remember this Rahm Emmanuel/Larry Summers shyt coming up back than too when he was slated to be the nominee. I think it's fair to wait and see before talking about Obama 2.0 or whatever.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm still hopefully optimistic about the eventual Harris Administration. Mainly because the political landscape has changed since 2008 and Progressives are much more established and have more muscle since then. But there's no harm in keeping an eye on the people and ideas the new leader of the Democratic Party is choosing to surround herself with. The Rahm and Larry people didn't just disappear, they've been waiting in exile for their chance at vindication. Politicians aren't supposed to be trusted, they're supposed to be actively monitored so they do your will.