WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/13
Pete Buttigieg on Fox News Sunday on the New York Times' gripes about Kamala Harris: "The idea that somebody hasn't been tested or vetted when they have been vice president of the United States for nearly four years just doesn't make any sense."

2/13
Pete Buttigieg on Fox News Sunday on Trump: "He even broke his promise to that J6 mob when he said, 'I will be at your side when you march down to the Capitol.' But he actually did keep two promises: He kept his promise to destroy the right to choose in this country, and he kept his promise on tax cuts to the rich ... he lies all the time."

3/13
Pete Buttigieg on Fox News Sunday on Biden: "Unlike Republicans who in Trump's personality cult will take a look at Donald Trump and say he's perfectly fine even though he seemed unable to tell the difference between Haley and Pelosi, even though he's rambling about electrocuting sharks and Hannibal Lecter ... we don't have that kind of warped reality on our side."

4/13
Pete Buttigieg is very good at this: "Crime is down under Joe Biden and crime was up under Donald Trump. Now, I don't know how often that gets reported on this network, so if you're watching this at home, do yourself a favor and look up the data ... why would America want to go back to the higher crime that we experienced under Donald Trump?"

5/13
Appreciate me watching the Sunday shows each week and bringing you highlights? Then please show some love by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy Public Notice and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

6/13
He's really carrying this interview. 🔥

7/13
Yeah Pete is DAMN good at this...swoon...

8/13
He is SO good at this.
Love Pete.

9/13
We've seen /search?q=#PresidentBiden lead with integrity, and now he's passed the torch to /search?q=#KamalaHarris to continue the fight and /search?q=#FinishTheJob.

/search?q=#Trump’s bizarre rants and inability to distinguish key figures highlight the chaos he brings. Harris stands ready to be a president for ALL Americans, defending our democracy and uniting the nation.
/search?q=#Kamala2024 /search?q=#DemsUnited /search?q=#DemVoice1

10/13
May I please add how much I love how he doesn’t let her cut him off while speaking 🙌🏼

11/13
100 days until America defeats Trump. Again. Bigly.

12/13
He is amazing. He's gonna have a bigger role in the Harris admin for sure!

13/13
What WE are NOT aware of are ANY medical reports from a credible source (Ronny is NOT it) regarding Trump's health and mental capacity...but sure let's focus on Biden

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTk_GsCaEAAcRun.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps