WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one talking about "both sides" is a supporter of republicans
and I've yet to see anyone talking about the republicans "Freeing the slaves".
They have spoken about the continue persecution of palestinians, armaments for proxy wars
and bending the knee to corporate interests tho.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Unfortunately, Palin normalized stupidity at the highest levels of politics.

McCain nominating her enabled, and gave a voice to the fringe right. I think McCain regretted giving her a voice, as I think he understood he opened Pandoras Box.

Combined with Obama's victory, American White Men saw a Black Man in the highest office, and coupled with Trump's birther shyt, caused the Tea Party to spring up and then becoming MAGA.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
McCain nominating her enabled, and gave a voice to the fringe right. I think McCain regretted giving her a voice, as I think he understood he opened Pandoras Box.

Combined with Obama's victory, American White Men saw a Black Man in the highest office, and coupled with Trump's birther shyt, caused the Tea Party to spring up and then becoming MAGA.

That's exactly what happened before those people were on the outside looking in and she gave them the ultimate validation.

Even Bush knew to keep these folks at arms length

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Damn before Palin these folks would never have gotten past the vetting stage or been able to sniff a position of importance at that level

Sure you may have had the cuckoos that made a senate seat or been in some local county or at a state level but there still was a glass ceiling.

That dumb bytch blew the door right open and here we are.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps