WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can’t believe it. This guy might be worse VP candidate than Sarah Palin…

Much worse.... much more dangerous too... With Palin, she was just a village idiot that nobody cared about. Said some dumb shyt. Some thirsty cacs wanted to fukk her. The end.

This guy is a gift for the Democratic Party. There's so much useful content to use against this weird fukk

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let him get re-elected. SCOTUS has been out of pocket.
well the invalidation of the constitution means the SC is just 9 dikkheads in fancy robes, so there's that. i think they like their lifetime appointments more than donald trump

trump's second term will be awful, but he is not eliminating the constitution. i cant succumb to this nonsense :dead:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
well the invalidation of the constitution means the SC is just 9 dikkheads in fancy robes, so there's that. i think they like their lifetime appointments more than donald trump

trump's second term will be awful, but he is not eliminating the constitution. i cant succumb to this nonsense :dead:
knew undercover Trump fan cac mamba would be defend thus:dead:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Clearly if he gets elected he's never vacating until he dies. And the GQP will go right along with it. And he's going to be their nominee again in 2028 if he loses and doesn't die. Because they can't quit him.
I agree, but do ypu want to pull that? He'll be 81 or 82 in 2028 and if we're going in on Biden fpr his age now, what are the alarms gonna sound like for Trump who by the way was already showing a decline in health.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I agree, but do ypu want to pull that? He'll be 81 or 82 in 2028 and if we're going in on Biden fpr his age now, what are the alarms gonna sound like for Trump who by the way was already showing a decline in health.
No one holds Trump to the same standards. Maybe he will have to over reach to that level for them to do that.

I guarantee if he loses, he will try and be their nominee again And they seemingly won't stop him.

Trump flubs words just as bad as Biden regularly not a fukkin peep.
You really think if Trump was 82 and running they are going to he's too old?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one holds Trump to the same standards. Maybe he will have to over reach to that level for them to do that.

I guarantee if he loses, he will try and be their nominee again And they seemingly won't stop him.

Trump flubs words just as bad as Biden regularly not a fukkin peep.
You really think if Trump was 82 and running they are going to he's too old?
who cares :russ: fukk him. let 'em

AOC could beat a fukking 82 year old donald trump in 2028 :mjlol:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
who cares :russ: fukk him. let em

AOC could beat a fukking 82 year old donald trump in 2028
AOC needs to prove she could win a Senate Campaign in NY before even sniffing at trying to run for President. Those Justice Dem level Progressives are allergic to winning state wide seats. And AOC is better than all of them. And I'm still not convinced she can win NY.