WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one holds Trump to the same standards. Maybe he will have to over reach to that level for them to do that.

I guarantee if he loses, he will try and be their nominee again And they seemingly won't stop him.

Trump flubs words just as bad as Biden regularly not a fukkin peep.
You really think if Trump was 82 and running they are going to he's too old?

Trump will never relinquish his hold on the Republican Party. He’s the dictator of that party and dictators like him die in office. The only thing that will remove Trump from our collective reality is death.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Much worse.... much more dangerous too... With Palin, she was just a village idiot that nobody cared about. Said some dumb shyt. Some thirsty cacs wanted to fukk her. The end.

This guy is a gift for the Democratic Party. There's so much useful content to use against this weird fukk
Nailin Palin was fire. Shoutout to the goat :noah:

I know this is HL but I had to pay homage

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Clearly if he gets elected he's never vacating until he dies. And the GQP will go right along with it. And he's going to be their nominee again in 2028 if he loses and doesn't die. Because they can't quit him.
Is this supposed to scare me into voting for the dems? Both sides. Tangibles. Republicans freed the slaves. Etc. :troll:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Much worse.... much more dangerous too... With Palin, she was just a village idiot that nobody cared about. Said some dumb shyt. Some thirsty cacs wanted to fukk her. The end.

This guy is a gift for the Democratic Party. There's so much useful content to use against this weird fukk

As a person/candidate, Vance is worse.

But don’t downplay Palin affect on the ‘08 election. Remember that McCain was the “old” candidate juxtaposed against a young Barack. And the thought of her being a “heartbeat” away from the Presidency was terrifying.

Obama dog walked McCain and it’s in no small part to thanks to her.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a person/candidate, Vance is worse.

But don’t downplay Palin affect on the ‘08 election. Remember that McCain was the “old” candidate juxtaposed against a young Barack. And the thought of her being a “heartbeat” away from the Presidency was terrifying.

Obama dog walked McCain and it’s in no small part to thanks to her.

I remember the Charlie Gibson and Katie Couric interviews that freaked out the electorate against McCain campaign. Simpler times.

Unfortunately, Palin normalized stupidity at the highest levels of politics.