WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump will never relinquish his hold on the Republican Party. He’s the dictator of that party and dictators like him die in office. The only thing that will remove Trump from our collective reality is death.

It'll be interesting to see if MAGA dies with Trump or if they try to make someone else the new Trump after that.

There will definitely be a lot of Republican politicians trying to emulate Trump :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
McCain nominating her enabled, and gave a voice to the fringe right. I think McCain regretted giving her a voice, as I think he understood he opened Pandoras Box.

Combined with Obama's victory, American White Men saw a Black Man in the highest office, and coupled with Trump's birther shyt, caused the Tea Party to spring up and then becoming MAGA.

The far right already had a loud voice with Rush on the airwaves. Can't underestimate his affect and how many people were tuning in daily to his wack rhetoric. Newt Gingrich played a big part in the division we see.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
So there are nowe two.lines of attack against the VP now- CNN has started their shyt - they spent two days building up the excitement around the VP and now they are on that tear down shyt.

One - she's a home wrecker /side piece - thus is one i hear from not just the conservative media but also from other BM - it was floated on FOX and friends like two days last week including a day that they had some.black dude there that didn't say anything when they called AKA a "colored " sorority . This is an old trope that media has always used against black people and specifically black women that we are oversexed and think with our genitals ...the black woman only value is as a sex object and if course that she's nothing but someone's side piece for the last 40 someodd years ....

The second attack is a speech she gave just after the BLM summer about policing- in her speech She contextualizes how police resources should be re-examined so that they are not the focus of addressing needs for municipality- this is to portray her as being radical and a leftist that supports BLM and being "soft" on crime this has been CNNs focus for the last day and a half

However you have to also realize that the other attack in this same vein is that she's jailed people innocent and in particular black men and that sbe is a enemy to black people .So she's both soft on crime ( when it comes to blacks esp ) but somehow she's nothing but a tool of the police state becuase she's in favor and has locked up lots of black people.

The cognitive dissonance in these two messages should be something that people should easily be able to see ( esp black people) ut sadly the problem isn't so much the contradiction in the two messages , its the fact that many people seem to ignore it and aren't asked to really reconcile it .

Mind you thees been nothing on Trump and his "don't worry you'll never have to vote again speech or his stating that he wants the public to pay attention to him like the public in North Korea pays attention to Kim Il Jung ...

pay attention to whats being said ...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Is anyone surprised?
The man has no incentive or intention to leave office after his four years are up. And before he dies he'll destroy whats left of democracy to the point where every future election is won by Republicans. It will be permanent one party rule.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
TLRepublican: He's smart by doing that. Ending #bothsides and saving us time.:wow:
Its actually crazy to see how mfs are sleepwalking into fascism. Then I remember this entire planet is sleepwalking into climate catastrophe with destruction beyond anything humans have answers for :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Also, let's not discuss the Republican Party like they've ever been "normal" or ever wanted the best for this country. The Bush family was and is trash. They are war criminals. Reagan was pure garbage too.
While bush was trash he was more of a war hawk and a fiscal conservative rather than a culture war conservative. Of course he was part of the typical evangelical base but that wasn't the parties platform at the time. We all can agree to disagree on how to handle the country fiscally, but the new age culture post te party era conservative have me supporting any democratic candidate simply for harm reduction purposes. We current don't have any other alternative

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there are nowe two.lines of attack against the VP now- CNN has started their shyt - they spent two days building up the excitement around the VP and now they are on that tear down shyt.

One - she's a home wrecker /side piece - thus is one i hear from not just the conservative media but also from other BM - it was floated on FOX and friends like two days last week including a day that they had some.black dude there that didn't say anything when they called AKA a "colored " sorority . This is an old trope that media has always used against black people and specifically black women that we are oversexed and think with our genitals ...the black woman only value is as a sex object and if course that she's nothing but someone's side piece for the last 40 someodd years ....

The second attack is a speech she gave just after the BLM summer about policing- in her speech She contextualizes how police resources should be re-examined so that they are not the focus of addressing needs for municipality- this is to portray her as being radical and a leftist that supports BLM and being "soft" on crime this has been CNNs focus for the last day and a half

However you have to also realize that the other attack in this same vein is that she's jailed people innocent and in particular black men and that sbe is a enemy to black people .So she's both soft on crime ( when it comes to blacks esp ) but somehow she's nothing but a tool of the police state becuase she's in favor and has locked up lots of black people.

The cognitive dissonance in these two messages should be something that people should easily be able to see ( esp black people) ut sadly the problem isn't so much the contradiction in the two messages , its the fact that many people seem to ignore it and aren't asked to really reconcile it .

Mind you thees been nothing on Trump and his "don't worry you'll never have to vote again speech or his stating that he wants the public to pay attention to him like the public in North Korea pays attention to Kim Il Jung ...

pay attention to whats being said ...

Not sure I would call it CNN’s focus, I check their home page often and some anti-Harris flavor snuck in but majority of it was Olympics, pro-Harris, Trump campaign floundering etc.

I hear you though. There’s going to be a tennis match type coverage always, thankfully I think Kamala Harris/ potential first woman president is intrinsically appealing to cover and will get them the clicks they want, so the media is a little less fixated on promoting Trump now. Hopefully over the next few months there’s a fuller break from covering Trump for the sake of it - he’s way too dangerous to get this much airtime.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't just them...

I agree but in 2007/08 she really pioneered the "I'm an idiot but got a lot of money and attention" and realized it was all a show at that point. It always was, but the unserious or clearly unqualified people now had their shining moment. And the floodgates opened after her to get Boebert, MTG. She was the Jerry Springer of politics (ironic too cause he was a mayor of Cincy)

McCain, for all his flaws was a decent man who quickly saw (and we all saw as the campaign went down the shytter) he made a grave mistake and created a Frankenstein monster that soon followed.

They barely spoke when she realized they weren't winning shyt but she could be a celebrity.

In many ways she was like the Curt Flood of politics for the fringe right.

She won for other folks by losing.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Its actually crazy to see how mfs are sleepwalking into fascism. Then I remember this entire planet is sleepwalking into climate catastrophe with destruction beyond anything humans have answers for :francis:
back in the day in history class i would always look at the regular german folks in the 30's sideways like yeah yeah you were down with hitler. but since we got trump, i was like oh my bad for all that judgement because i see how easy it is to go down that path. it's no longer "oh no that wouldn't happen here." and more "i hope that doesn't happen here."

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’m sick over this. Media needs to jump all over this and call it what it is, heinous and terrifying. Enough already.

How can we make that happen?
This will be forgotten about by end of the weekend if not sooner. Trump says insane shyt everyday, no one can keep up. He will also say he didn't mean what he said and the media will move on. Happens everytime.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL