WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Jesus the Christ this is grim.

And you're right, mainstream is failing at adequately informing the American public about how extreme MAGA is.
Nation literally watched them storm the capitol. Noone is taking them lightly but this is still America. Can't arrest folks for no reason. Well on paper you can't.

The lip service they get in here never ceases to amaze me.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Also, this is a chart of Hillary Clinton's net favorability. It peaked in 2012 and continued dropping consistently for the next 5 years. If Bernie was the reason she lost, then wouldn't there have been a visible drop when Bernie entered the race, or when he started attacking her? (which he never really did)

1*9kfHHO3lI8jiY-8-sl7yDw.png

Bernie Sanders didn't say he would enter the race until April 30th, by then Clinton's net favorability was already at -10. He didn't even officially announce until May 26, and he didn't release his first campaign ad until November 1st. And he repeatedly refused to attack Clinton directly, NOTHING like how Clinton repeatedly attacked Obama in 2008.

Clinton lost because she was an unlikeable candidate who ran a terrible campaign and most Americans didn't support. She had every institutional advantage possible (the party, the media, the funding, and a terrible opponent), and still lost. Blaming Bernie for that is nonsense.
And yet and still Sanders hasn't won a nomination - so if all the things you say were in his favor why isn't he sitting in the Whitehouse instead of Biden? Why is it he isn't running to contest Biden ? Why is there no grassroots drive to nominate him?

The fact is Dems didn't do what Republicans continually do which is get out and vote for thier candidate in 2016

And its seemingly the case now that dems go on and on they want someone new - the only Republicans saying they want someone besides Trump are Nikki Haley who comes in 2nd running against no one ...if the choice isn't Trump

You can cite all the exit polling and think pieces but at the end of the day we have a conservative court for the next 20 to30 years not becuase Hillary was so horrible its because dems spent 2016 masturbating over a fantasy that a old guy that retreated to Vermont for the last 30 yrs somehow was the answer and when he wasn't picked dems sat on their hands and this asshat Trump appointed 3 justices and packed the bench with Neanderthals...

And then dems want to be surprised - Roe got overturned - AA is all but done - they are attacking Voting Rights ....all shyt they said they were gonna do and they did.

I'm not a GOP supporter at all - they are bunch of a$$holes ....the kind of a$$hole that Trump exemplifies which is why he is leading - but I will call.a spade a spade and the only thing Dems do right is to do everything possible to do the wrong thing and spend time infighting and sabotaging each other for " likes "

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
At this point folks just gotta accept the Dems can't do anything to get 45-49% of the population to vote for them no matter what

Criminal behavior
Health care
Wages
Abortion
Clean water/air
Straight up racism

None of it matters. The goal posts keep getting moves.

Them folks got Medicaid cause of the Democrats and they still talking shyt. Ain't NOTHING, NOTHING they can do to convince these folks they're killing themselves with the GOP. And if you think I'm lying

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
At this point folks just gotta accept the Dems can't do anything to get 45-49% of the population to vote for them no matter what

Criminal behavior
Health care
Wages
Abortion
Clean water/air
Straight up racism

Them folks got Medicaid cause of the Democrats and they still talking shyt. Ain't NOTHING, NOTHING they can do to convince these folks they're killing themselves with the GOP. And if you think I'm lying

Welp that settles it.

The fact that the gop got waxed in 2020 and at the following midterms means nothing. It all boils down to these people in these videos.

Let's just hang it up. :snoop:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And yet and still Sanders hasn't won a nomination - so if all the things you say were in his favor why isn't he sitting in the Whitehouse instead of Biden? Why is it he isn't running to contest Biden ? Why is there no grassroots drive to nominate him?

The fact is Dems didn't do what Republicans continually do which is get out and vote for thier candidate in 2016

And its seemingly the case now that dems go on and on they want someone new - the only Republicans saying they want someone besides Trump are Nikki Haley who comes in 2nd running against no one ...if the choice isn't Trump

You can cite all the exit polling and think pieces but at the end of the day we have a conservative court for the next 20 to30 years not becuase Hillary was so horrible its because dems spent 2016 masturbating over a fantasy that a old guy that retreated to Vermont for the last 30 yrs somehow was the answer and when he wasn't picked dems sat on their hands and this asshat Trump appointed 3 justices and packed the bench with Neanderthals...

And then dems want to be surprised - Roe got overturned - AA is all but done - they are attacking Voting Rights ....all shyt they said they were gonna do and they did.

I'm not a GOP supporter at all - they are bunch of a$$holes ....the kind of a$$hole that Trump exemplifies which is why he is leading - but I will call.a spade a spade and the only thing Dems do right is to do everything possible to do the wrong thing and spend time infighting and sabotaging each other for " likes "
Bothsider babble. You literally hit every mark. Not fooled. Probably blackfishing too with that corny try hard username.

Bernie didn't go anywhere because he had no friends or connects like that on The Hill. You saying he had no grassroots is bs revisionism. A lot of folks wanted him. But you have to have the support of your colleagues too. You guys are so idealistic you forget this. You go on and on about how anti edtablishment he is like it's a badge of honor. You want guys like Bernie in there? Vote in folks like him at local elections. So they can go on to House and Senate spots so someone like him can have some support.

Just throwing him at the top spot is setting him up for failure. You cry about it being between Democrats and Republicans but that has been centuries in the making. Anybody trying to topple it will have to put in major work.

If he had gotten in 95% of the stuff he was claiming wouldn't even take off because noone on the Hill rocks with him. It's about compromise not pipe dreams. And who you know will always hold weight!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can anyone even envision what a 2nd trump term will be like? I couldn't even with his first and it was worse than I could have imagined.

And he will be handed (once again) a strong economy which he will take credit for and eventually destroy again. Both Biden and Obama were handed messes and they cleaned it up. Trump like the entitled a$$hole he is inherits what others have done. It's his life story.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Can anyone even envision what a 2nd trump term will be like? I couldn't even with his first and it was worse than I could have imagined.

And he will be handed (once again) a strong economy which he will take credit for and eventually destroy again. Both Biden and Obama were handed messes and they cleaned it up. Trump like the entitled a$$hole he is inherits what others have done. It's his life story.
Yeah but he’s not winning the general election… He’s been a negative for the Republicans in the general for a long time now…

He can win you a gop primary but that’s it.. His name on anything gop in federal elections has cost the gop. Thats not me just saying that, just look at all the elections since 2017..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Criminal behavior
Health care
Wages
Abortion
Clean water/air
Straight up racism

The idea that you win elections by passing good laws is a fantasy that progressives will try sell you on and criticize Dems for

It’s simply not reality

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Welp that settles it.

The fact that the gop got waxed in 2020 and at the following midterms means nothing. It all boils down to these people in these videos.

Let's just hang it up. :snoop:

You missed my point.

My point is that folks need to stop psychoanalyzing the fact that why people can't vote for their own interests and just move on secure the people that you got and keep it moving. Biden, the Dems just can't do anything to reach them.

45% of the country you just can't reach

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The idea that you win elections by passing good laws is a fantasy that progressives will try sell you on and criticize Dems for

It’s simply not reality

It just :mindblown: that they're literally believing this lie sometimes. Low how?!?

You didn't have health insurance before obamacare but got it after. And you don't know it's from Obama?!!