WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Walz would do to Vance what Biden did to Ryan in 2012.

I’m sold on him now after seeing his last few appearances he’s a bulldog and doesn’t come off as a smug liberal he seems like a regular working class guy the middle of the country and everywhere can relate to which the Dems have been lacking

He’d humiliate Vance

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Kamala has less than 100 days to campaign. The odds are so stacked against her. Republican was all but locked on to win, but she gives people a fighting chance to pull the upset of a century.

Her winning would be the biggest upset in presidential history. She's not supposed to win under these conditions. It's probably why nobody wants to compete against her. Too little time.

Her getting to 270 is gonna be the most demanding campaign we'll ever see. Her VP probably will probably be from the Rust belt and that maybe enough to win.

I mean you say that and it’s true to a certain extent but she has basically the same campaign operation, was already campaigning…yall acting like she starting from scratch. I think just seeing how the polls are moving that she has a real chance of winning

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I mean you say that and it’s true to a certain extent but she has basically the same campaign operation, was already campaigning…yall acting like she starting from scratch. I think just seeing how the polls are moving that she has a real chance of winning
For Kamala yes... But I'm also talking in relations to an unknown candidate. Kamala still going to have a very difficult mini-campaign.

Luckily, funding isn't getting split helps us

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’m sold on him now after seeing his last few appearances he’s a bulldog and doesn’t come off as a smug liberal he seems like a regular working class guy the middle of the country and everywhere can relate to which the Dems have been lacking

He’d humiliate Vance
On his family receiving social security survivor benefits after his dad died when he was a kid:

“I’m all for pulling yourself up by your bootstraps — we didn’t have any boots. Social security was the boots…”

:yes:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Has there ever been an election without a debate?
Yes, the first presidential debate happened in 1960. The infamous JFK vs. Nixon debate.

Then, there were no debates in 1964, 1968, & 1972. There's been at least 1 presidential debate every election since 1976.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’ll know we’ve won when @Robbie3000 and @Pressure are rocking the friendship bracelets :wow:
Fx-vicwWYAcwUo9.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But are those white women from the south? Mark Kelly would have sparked the same enthusiasm amongst women voters to join a hastily scheduled zoom organized by an equally superb media team

-cac mamba, circa 2024
you seem to have a problem with accepting the fact that millions of people in this country, men and women, will not vote for a woman to be president. i apologize again, profusely, for pointing that out :wow:i hope we can overcome it

i'm glad that all these people who were voting democrat regardless, are doing Zoom meetings. keep it coming :salute: