WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people in Milwaukee detroit and Philadelphia likely would have a different opinion but thankfully we don’t live in a universe where generic white male was picked instead and we had to pray the backbone of the Democratic Party was energized
:russell: you seem far more offended by objective analysis of numbers and demographics and 240 years of election history than you should be

i'm not against you, breh :dead:i'm voting for kamala

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:russell: you seem far more offended by objective analysis of numbers and demographics and 240 years of election history than you should be

i'm not against you, breh :dead:
The rest of us are objectively looking at these obnoxious donation and zoom numbers across various important demographics.

But again I’m sure Andy beshar would have had things even more popping amongst all the same demos within his first week :salute:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rest of us are objectively looking at these obnoxious donation and zoom numbers across various important demographics.

But again I’m sure Andy beshar would have had things even more popping amongst all the same demos within his first week :salute:
so just to clarify; america is NOT a racist and sexist country. that's what you're saying

i'm glad we've moved past those problems as a country :salute: it's been far too long

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so just to clarify; america is NOT a racist and sexist country. that's what you're saying

i'm glad we've moved past those problems as a country :salute: it's been far too long
It is. Which is why you think Josh Shapiro would have black people blowing up social media on day 2 of his campaign ready to run through a wall for him :salute:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
im all for laughing at trump, but he isn't "scared" in that statement. he's just shyt talking the dems being in disarray, and not having an official ticket yet

there's zero scenario where trump is scared to debate kamala :dead: nothing would eat trump alive like the entire country laughing at him for being scared to debate a woman

imagine kamala cutting commercials, laughing at trump for being scared to debate her :mjlol:
Dems or the Lincoln project should definitely capitalize on this moment

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is going to win with a similar coalition that Obama had plus never Trumpers. Do you think Obama did better than McCain with old white voters?

Obama getting 43% of the white vote in 2008 is not happening for a Democratic candidate. He got 39% in 2012 and Biden got 41% of that vote in 2020. Kamala has to land somewhere in that range and I think she can because 10 million Gen Zers who were not eligible to vote in 2020, can now vote.

The numbers are on our side. The Republican Party is a minority party. The Dem candidate wins every time if the voters are engaged.