Reppin
The Deep State
Don Jr vouched for this herb :laff:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
you seem to have a problem with accepting the fact that millions of people in this country, men and women, will not vote for a woman to be president. i apologize again, profusely, for pointing that out :wow:

i'm glad that all these people who were voting democrat regardless, are doing Zoom meetings. keep it coming :salute:
And you’re missing the point that millions of apathetic Americans now care because an attractive charismatic woman is running for president.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’re missing the point that millions of apathetic Americans now care because an attractive charismatic woman is running for president.
:ehh: receipts?

you know these zoom meetings are mostly Dems who were voting regardless....right? :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
New voter registration and influx of small first time donors for actblue
You know those new voter registrations and record breaking first time donors were already bursting at the seams ready to enthusiastically make tik toks making it cool to vote for *insert generic white man* right?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know those new voter registrations and record breaking first time donors were already bursting at the seams ready to enthusiastically make tik toks making it cool to vote for *insert generic white man* right?
you think Gavin Newsom couldn't get 150 thousand white women on a Zoom meeting :laff:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
good. i hope you're right. i'm looking forward to that taylor swift/beyonce/kamala concert actually happening :wow:
Kamala is going to win with a similar coalition that Obama had plus never Trumpers. Do you think Obama did better than McCain with old white voters?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is going to win with a similar coalition that Obama had plus never Trumpers. Do you think Obama did better than McCain with old white voters?
like i've said, Kamala can definitely win by replacing old voters with young voters :hubie:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you think Gavin Newsom couldn't get 150 thousand white women on a Zoom meeting :laff:
I know he wouldn’t get 44 thousand and several more thousand black women and men respectively days within announcing. Kamala got all of them. Sorry cac mamba, generic white male isn’t moving the base like that :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he wouldn’t get 44 thousand and several more thousand black women and men respectively days within announcing. Kamala got all of them. Sorry cac mamba, generic white male isn’t moving the base like that :yeshrug:
the base doesn't win the electoral college. surely you know that :ehh:independents and swing voters do

trump's base of ignorant rednecks is a lot more fired up than the Dem base is. and they won't win him the election, either

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Obama had to play it cool considering he called her attractive back in the day.

Don’t want no beef with Michelle

Cw3Z7aOUUAAnpUZ

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the base doesn't win the electoral college. surely you know that :ehh:independents and swing voters do

trump's base of ignorant rednecks is a lot more fired up than the Dem base is. and they won't win him the election, either

Black people in Milwaukee detroit and Philadelphia likely would have a different opinion but thankfully we don’t live in a universe where generic white male was picked instead and we had to pray the backbone of the Democratic Party was energized

And yes we know that. They didn’t win it last time. Depressed turnout won it for them. hence the focus this time on turning out the base because maga will always be outnumbered