• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol:

@the cac mamba is right. It’s okay to admit when he’s right every once in a while even if he’s trolling.
Sorry I am not buying Roy cooper getting $100 million dollars, getting positive tik tok memes and energizing black voters within one week :yeshrug: I do appreciate him keeping us grounded as to what the average cac mamba in political campaigns think tho (ie my old generic white guy is just as good as any other option across demos)

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if bootyjuice becomes the running mate then they are not serious about winning. He is a white male but not that kind of white male middle America will be comfortable with.

Agreed but never underestimate the Dems being clueless and stopping their current prosperity

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry I am not buying Roy cooper getting $100 million dollars, getting positive tik tok memes and energizing black voters within one week :yeshrug:
none of this has won us the electoral college :dahell:

we can disagree, but this is not ultimately what i'm addressing.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sorry I am not buying Roy cooper getting $100 million dollars, getting positive tik tik tok memes and energizing black voters within one week :yeshrug: I do appreciate him keeping us grounded as to what the average cac mamba in political campaigns think tho (ie my old white guy is just as good as any other option across demos)
He’s right that Kamala Harris has an uphill battle as a woman.

He’s also right that much of Hillary’s unfavorables were predicated on her being a woman.

We can get into the fundraising on a deeper level, but it slowed down when people didn’t know what was happening and it picked back up when they did. We don’t have to argue against a hypothetical, but the money isn’t coming because people are hype about her, they’re just happy it’s not an old person. Her unfavorables in polling look the same as Joe.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:whoa:

Are you apathetic now that Biden was forced out?
No. I view voting as a duty. I’m always informed and I don’t show up to vote because of my feelings. I wasn’t Biden boys in 2020 and I’m not k-hive in 2024 but I am a consistent strong dem voter who does his part and also volunteers.

If you’re in Charlotte I may have even texted you if you’re on the naacp list :pachaha:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He’s right that Kamala Harris has an uphill battle as a woman.

He’s also right that much of Hillary’s unfavorables were predicated on her being a woman.

We can get into the fundraising on a deeper level, but it slowed down when people didn’t know what was happening and it picked back up when they did. We don’t have to argue against a hypothetical, but the money isn’t coming because people are hype about her, they’re just happy it’s not an old person. Her unfavorables in polling look the same as Joe.
Biden wasn’t getting this youth energy. Her unfavorable are from being unknown not from being in politics for 40 years

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden wasn’t getting this youth energy. Her unfavorable are from being unknown not from being in politics for 40 years
She’s been in politics for 21 years. We don’t have to lie about any of these things.

And youth voters aren’t reliable. We’ve done this before.