WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
did biden "excite" the democratic base in 2020? no, he did not. and he beat the fukk outta trump :childplease:

what's your response to that? :mjlol:
Because trump was a woat incumbent that handled the pandemic awfully :mjlol: if he was semi competent he would have won

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because trump was a woat incumbent that handled the pandemic awfully :mjlol: if he was semi competent he would have won
so you agree that biden did NOT excite the democrat base, running against trump was all the excitement dems needed. got it :ehh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
concentrated where? hopefully not majority in the south, where their votes are thrown out in november, due to the archaic electoral college :patrice:

and 160 million people voted in the last election, so i'm not sure why i should be impressed by tens of thousands of people anywhere. i mean i'm sorry breh, but im not gonna lie to myself about the reality kamala faces, in a country that hasn't elected a woman in 240 years :yeshrug:you can if it makes you feel better

democrats say that this is a racist, sexist country. and i agree that it is. but now i can't cite that as a fukking concern for the election?

Hillary didn’t lose because she’s a women she lost because she was unlikeable and ran a historically bad campaign while being in politics over 30 years and having tons of conspiracies built up about her and her husband and she still won the popular vote with all that said

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
so you agree that biden did NOT excite the democrat base, running against trump was all the excitement dems needed. got it :ehh:
No, trump was an awful candidate that allowed biden to not rven have to run a legitimate campaign. Trump hasn't increased his base since 2016, he's been runninf for 10 years. Imo given the short term notice kamala is absolutely the best candidate we could run, not to mention he motivates black and Indian voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

The way this dude's trash team is starting to invade the Kamala campaign after being exiled by Biden:francis:

gEYH_7.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, trump was an awful candidate that allowed biden to not rven have to run a legitimate campaign. Trump hasn't increased his base since 2016, he's been runninf for 10 years.
wow, and who are we running against this time :ohhh:

still needing evidence for this "we need excitement" scenario, when biden was the least exciting candidate ever, and he smoked trump

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, and part of that was due to being a woman. stop denying reality

Or maybe it was because she told the rust belt to F off and they obliged

I’m not denying there are tons of people as you describe who would never vote for a women but Hillary shot her self in the foot over and over again still almost won

So I don’t think it’s impossible for a women to win

Something can “never” happen till it happens

lib123

All Star
Daps
No, trump was an awful candidate that allowed biden to not rven have to run a legitimate campaign. Trump hasn't increased his base since 2016, he's been runninf for 10 years. Imo given the short term notice kamala is absolutely the best candidate we could run, not to mention he motivates black and Indian voters
How did Trump increase the votes he received by 12 million in 2020 vs 2016 without increasing his base?