WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Crosstabs suggest Kamala will increase turnout (which I already thought would be high) and increase black/Hispanic support enough to put some more states in play. Biden was fukked in Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia. Kamala can at least compete there. And I think NC is get-able (but unlikely).
She’s not winning nc. :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The way this dude's trash team is starting to invade the Kamala campaign after being exiled by Biden:francis:

gEYH_7.gif

?

If anything Biden's team may never work again, which is probably why they tried to avoid Biden dropping out. Obama had a very effective political team that will be influencing campaigns for a very long time lol.

If she wins, her WH is going to have his people in there too. It's clear a lot of the Biden people were denigrating Harris in 2022-2023 because they feared the contrast between the candidates.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

@the cac mamba is right. It’s okay to admit when he’s right every once in a while even if he’s trolling.
for the record, i hope i'm wrong :yeshrug:

i'm voting for kamala. if she wins, i'll be pleasantly surprised. but i can't just put my head up my ass until november, and deny everything i know about this country