• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't want to beat this topic to death, but it's just blatantly wrong :mjlol: whoever the dems nominated was gonna have a nationwide media honeymoon and barnstorm the country. several debates, etc. you don't have to ride a horse to see the debates in person anymore

plus, most voters aren't even that informed :dahell: we acting like a good 50% of the country doesn't just vote for whoever the D or R nominee is every year, without overthinking it?
Same people saying “Kamala did nothing” can’t tell you wtf pence was doing

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i don't want to beat this topic to death, but it's just blatantly wrong :mjlol: whoever the dems nominated was gonna have a nationwide media honeymoon and barnstorm the country. several debates, etc. you don't have to ride a horse to see the debates in person anymore

plus, most voters aren't even that informed :dahell: we acting like a good 50% of the country doesn't just vote for whoever the D or R nominee is every year, without overthinking it?
Yes cac mamba. I’m pretty sure ANY generic white male the dems nominated would have had a tens of thousands of black woman meet on a hastily scheduled zoom call to raise boatloads of cash only to be followed by thousands of black men within the same week to do the same.

Thanks for reminding us how white men think in this country on a daily basis :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

warning sign...
He aint even get a Punjabi/pakistani joan he got the model that means your kids will 100 be brown lol.

I honestly imagine he is secretly some high iq notmal dude masquerading around as an idiot for clout and riches. Cant take anything he says seriously. Woat vp pick right next to palin
Vance comes off like he doesn't believe a word of what he's saying, he's just telling his opiate-addicted base what they want to hear

no one despises their voters more than rich republicans :mjlol:

If you go to DC and talk to congressional staffers, they have the same opinion on working class whites as liberals do.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes cac mamba. I’m pretty sure ANY generic white male the dems nominated would have had a tens of thousands of black woman meet on a hastily scheduled zoom call to raise boatloads of cash only to be followed by thousands of black men within the same week to do the same.

Thanks for reminding us how white men think in this country on a daily basis :mjlol:
concentrated where? hopefully not majority in the south, where their votes are thrown out in november, due to the archaic electoral college :patrice:

and 160 million people voted in the last election, so i'm not sure why i should be impressed by tens of thousands of people anywhere. i mean i'm sorry breh, but im not gonna lie to myself about the reality kamala faces, in a country that hasn't elected a woman in 240 years :yeshrug:you can if it makes you feel better

democrats say that this is a racist, sexist country. and i agree that it is. but now i can't cite that as a fukking concern for the election?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
concentrated where? hopefully not majority in the south, where their votes are thrown out in november, due to the archaic electoral college :patrice:

and 160 million people voted in the last election, so i'm not sure why i should be impressed by tens of thousands of people anywhere. i mean i'm sorry breh, but im not gonna lie to myself about the reality kamala faces, in a country that hasn't elected a woman in 240 years :yeshrug:you can if it makes you feel better
You seem perfectly fine thinking Roy cooper would have excited the democratic base like has been demonstrated by kamala in a short time span so I guess you’ll just settle for one lie at a time then?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem perfectly fine thinking Roy cooper would have excited the democratic base like has been demonstrated by kamala in a short time span so I guess you’ll just settle for one lie at a time then?
did biden "excite" the democratic base in 2020? no, he did not. and he beat the fukk outta trump :childplease:

what's your response to that? :mjlol: